|Forum Home > Trail Talk > WHEELERS FOR THE WOUNDED MAIN EVENT AUGUST 7TH, 8TH AND 9TH|
Here is the low down on the event. The park will be open to any one who wants to come and 'wheel with regular gate fee's applying. www.smorr.net
1. Any military personnel is welcome to attend this event active or non active, weather you have a 4-wheel drive vehicle or not. If you have a 4-wheel drive you are more than welcome to bring it out for guided trail rides and a ball & barrel race. If you do not have a 4-wheel drive just come out for dinner and live entertainment.
2. Admission is free to the first 200 military personnel who RSVP. With the RSVP the fist 200 people will also be provided dinner. After you RSVP you will need to provide military ID at the gate on the day of the event .
3. Any military personnel who is interested can RSVP with Zach Summers at 417-880-2998 or at Rollover4x4@yahoo.com RSVP no later than 7-31-2009.
4. The cook shack will be open for food for anyone else who is interested. Live band provided for dinner as well as other activities throughout the day.
5. You will need to bring your own lunch, drinks and lawn chairs.
6. The event is not limited to 200 people but food is only guaranteed for the fist 200 military personnel.
7. The events will take place on Saturday the 8th with the park being open on Sunday as well.