Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Club News > 4x4 Club Plants

Trailfrog
Site Owner

We discussed the idea of having chapters or affiliate clubs associated with our club at our July meeting.  Everyone seemed to like the idea of helping to start some other Christian 4x4 clubs.  At Crawl 4 Christ, Chris (Powered by Christ) expressed an interest in starting a club in the Memphis area.  At the time I told him we would help in any way we could.  Chis has since contacted me to see how we might help.  Chris likened it to church plants. 

I just wanted to post this here to see what other ideas people might have in how we can help start other clubs.  I sent Chris a detailed article about the logistics of starting a new club but wondered what other ways we could help.  For example we could let them use our website/forum until they have someone that could do their own.  I think it would help a new club just to have an active forum/website to use while trying to get organized.  We might even plan some wheeling events together to help get things going.  As new clubs are formed they can decide if they would like to be a chapter of our club or have their own name.

July 24, 2009 at 10:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

stano
Limited Member

I'm all for sharing the forum and web site, maybe have a "Memphis Members section of the forum.  But based on what you have found out we did wrong w/ starting the club.......they might not want our help.:D

--

1990 YJ......... almost stock

July 24, 2009 at 5:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

daveoffroad
Limited Member

I think it would be a great asset if he could have this site  to direct prospects to and tell them that this is going to be simular to what our new club will have.  He can tell them that by having a mentoring club it can save of alot of the head aches involved in getting the club up and going.....  We can brow and build under the assistance of a developed program..:)  Just my 2 cents worth....

--

David Austin

http://www.c4x4.com/

http://freegift.net/

July 27, 2009 at 5:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday, Apr 17 at 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM