Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Other > Famous Quotes

Trailfrog
Site Owner

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.

Thomas Jefferson

July 29, 2009 at 2:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CW4x4Him
Limited Member

Oooo... I like this thread already.  :D

"We, as a nation, are rapidly getting away from this Christian foundation they (our founders) set but what this will effectively do is what it did for them then. It will divide the light from the darkness. Hardship and strife always weeds out the sheep from the goats. Eventually Christians will face real persecution here in the good Ole USA. And those that are just playing Church will hide their so-called beliefs and capitulate. Those that stand firm, like those children of God before us, will lose their jobs, homes and possessions. Christianity is not for the faint hearted. Jesus set the pace and we must follow.  - Richard Smith (my father-in-law)

A prayer written by George Washington - "Oh, eternal and everlasting God, direct my thoughts, words and work. Wash away my sins in the immaculate blood of the lamb and purge my heart by the Holy Spirit. Daily, frame me more and more in the likeness of thy son, Jesus Christ, that living in thy fear, and dying in thy favor, I may in thy appointed time obtain the resurrection of the justified unto eternal life. Bless, O Lord, the whole race of mankind and let the world be filled with the knowledge of thy son, Jesus Christ."

--

"Its life or death now. Make your choice.  Who's side are you on?"

July 29, 2009 at 3:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other. "

John Adams

--

May neither drought nor rain nor blizzard disturb the joy juice in your gizzard! And may you camp where wind won’t hit you, where snakes won’t bite and bears won’t get you.   - Anonymous

July 29, 2009 at 10:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

stano
Limited Member

Not sure on some of the authors but some of my favorites...

You may not like guns, and choose not to own one. That is your right. You might not believe in God. That is your choice. However, if someone breaks into your home the first two things you’re going to do are: 1) Call someone with a gun. 2) Pray they get there in time.

I support world peace….one carefully placed shot at a time!

Friend, I would not harm thee for all the world, but thou art standing where I am about to shoot."--Unknown Quaker

''Life's tough .... it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' - John Wayne

Remember: “America is not at war. The military is at war. You're at the mall.” Share this with all of your liberal friends since I don't have any.

--

1990 YJ......... almost stock

July 29, 2009 at 10:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NightStalker
Limited Member

One from my military days as a sniper with the 75th Rangers

Don't run, you'll just die tired...

July 30, 2009 at 12:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CW4x4Him
Limited Member

These are the lyrics to one of my favorite songs by one of my favorite bands.  The song is called "One Man Parade" by Becoming the Archetype.

Behold the man without strength

The strongest man that ever lived

Behold the end of all things

The end of all things just beginning

The weak are marching on with one objective

Take back the times

These days are evil

No one can stop them

The dead rise up to praise You

Your love goes far beyond the grave

It's life or death

Now make your choice

Whose side are you on?

--

July 31, 2009 at 9:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

July 31, 2009 at 12:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CW4x4Him
Limited Member

Trailfrog at 12:03PM on Jul 31, 2009

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

That's why you never vote for the incumbent!  There should be no such thing as a "carrer politician".  A politician should do their public service and be expected to go back to the real world and live with all the laws they create.

Pay attention to who you're voting for.  There was a time in this country when there was no such thing as a "7th term Senator". 

(sorry for the hijack)  :tongue:

--

September 9, 2009 at 12:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

April Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10