Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Other > Anyone watch Extreme 4x4 this weekend?

arveetek

They took the finished Scrambler to Hot Springs.  Pretty cool stuff.  Also, there was a viewer-submitted video of their buggy at Disney.

Casey

--

95 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbodiesel, 285/75R16 Kenda Klever M/T's on Toyota steelies, some other goodies.  Overlanding Fun

August 3, 2009 at 9:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CW4x4Him
Limited Member

Yeah, I watched it.  I like when pretty much the whole episode is trail footage. Did you see the part when he his rear diff was stuck on that rock and he was trying to back off of it and he accidentally hit the gas instead of the brake? lol

He seemed pretty proud of that scrambler, but I think it's pretty ugly with the shorter CJ7 top... IMHO.  Nice rig overall though.

It would be cool to somehow get Xtreme 4x4 out to SMORR for C4C '10 next year.  But they probably won't affiliate themselves in any way with a "religous group"....

--

"Its life or death now. Make your choice.  Who's side are you on?"

August 3, 2009 at 4:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

Yeah, I didn't like the short hardtop either.  It also didn't look like he had much tire clearance in the rear fenders.  Cool machine otherwise, though.

I don't know...it might be possible to get them to come out for C4C.....they seem pretty open to most anything.

Casey

--

95 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbodiesel, 285/75R16 Kenda Klever M/T's on Toyota steelies, some other goodies.  Overlanding Fun

August 3, 2009 at 5:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday, Apr 20 All Day