Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > 4x4 Events > 2014

11JKU
Limited Member

As I've been a member <1 yr, pardon my question here. Is the newly (re?)elected P/VP supposed to start planning the next years trail rides? Just curious, see nothing for Jan/Feb as of yet. Seems (for me anyhow) business as usual should continue, if theres interest. I'm in the process of buying a home, so wouldn't be able to attend in Jan but beyond that I'm tryin to make plans. Its really hard for a free minute it seems!

--

December 20, 2013 at 4:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CUOFFRD

Do you have ideas for a trail run? When/where would you like to go? Trail rides happen all the time and are often schedule depending on weather conditions which is hard to do too far out.  The Christmas Trail ride should be rescheduled soon. 

December 20, 2013 at 7:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

Our goal is always to lay out a schedule for the year, based on member recommendations as much as possible, tieing in with popular local events (superlift JK owners, Smoor Froze over, New Beginnings at Disney, etc, and not overlapping with other events, like the opening of deer season, etc., then make adjustments along the way.  I suspect the newly elected Leadership Team will be looking for a trailboss pretty soon, and I'd recommend that anyone who is interested in volunteering for any position just let one of the officers know.   Volunterism is greatly appreciated!

--

December 20, 2013 at 4:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ridinwitcj73

I'm going to superlift for there fire and ice run. :D

--

73 CJ5 based Juggy, AMC360/TF999/D300/D44 Axles, A work in Progress!

December 21, 2013 at 7:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

April Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10