Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Introductions > Hi^^

highheelsonwheels
Limited Member

Good day everyone^^ I've just recently joined the club.  I'm not really sure how to begin/ease in, but I guess I'll just have to introduce myself first^^ I'm Jan, I'm a girl from Philippines who is into off-road jeeps. I have this habit of acquiring "unorthodox" hobbies for a girl. Off-road jeeping is one of them. Because from where I come from, I  don't know any girl other than myself who is interested with rockcrawling. Most of them are into culinary, shopping, and other things..lol.  "To each his own" I guess.. :D   Anyway, I don't know any jeep clubs until I stumbled at your site. I've been serching for a place where I could relate and share the same interest with people. I'm additionally amazed that here is a club that is a christian too! I myself am a christian; no denomination. Just "a follower" of Christ will do^^ I'm looking forward to share with you my enthusiasm on jeeps and of course, how the Lord has been working in my life. Looking forward to meet lots of great people here. :D

January 5, 2014 at 8:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Flexer

Welcome.  

--

'94 Jeep YJ 4.0L, 35" BFGs, Atlas 2 tcase, D44 front, 14b rear, detroit front, ARB rear, 4.56 gears, Warn winch, Onboard air, some rock rash. 

WrenchingSeasonBlog

January 5, 2014 at 9:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CUOFFRD
Welcome
January 6, 2014 at 7:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Totallytwisted
Welcome
--
2014 JKU Sport S 3.73 gears,tow max, stock 17" rims&tires, front and rear Smittybilt XRC bumpers, Smittybilt side bars, Smittybilt X2O 8 Comp winch, 2.5" BB lift, 35" Feirce Attitude MT's, and more on order
January 6, 2014 at 2:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Forward

Welcom to the club. looking forward to wheeling with you. We have a great time on the trails and some great fellowship.

--
January 7, 2014 at 3:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

highheelsonwheels
Limited Member

Thank you^^

January 10, 2014 at 1:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

jeeps4fun

welcome.  Do you have a Rig now?  What kind?

--

January 11, 2014 at 11:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

highheelsonwheels
Limited Member

i have a white JK Rubicon but i can't use it on steep landscapes yet because it's not yet modified for that. :)

January 13, 2014 at 10:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

11JKU
Limited Member

You'd be surprised what you can do unmodified! I'd venture to say since you have a Rubicon, you'd fare better than my ride...and I'm 100% happy :)

--

January 14, 2014 at 5:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

highheelsonwheels
Limited Member

11JKU at January 14, 2014 at 5:39 PM

You'd be surprised what you can do unmodified! I'd venture to say since you have a Rubicon, you'd fare better than my ride...and I'm 100% happy :)

What's yours? :D

January 14, 2014 at 8:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

11JKU
Limited Member

JKU sport, its more a personal comfort level I think until you get into the stuff that mods are required. Since my JK is my daily driver, wont' be doing any major changes any time soon and I'm ok with it :)

--

January 16, 2014 at 3:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

highheelsonwheels
Limited Member

nice :D how do you take your JK on rock crawling? i'm still inexperienced so usually I'd go to safer points where my won't get dragged especially along the bumpers.. truth is i'm not really sure what i'm doing. lol XD i was thinking of mods so it'll be more efficient, but since there's plenty of stuff i can do with un-mods...i'd love to hear about it! ^^

January 17, 2014 at 1:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

April Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10