Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Parts Wanted > Trailers..

highheelsonwheels
Limited Member

I need as many response as I could get, hope I could get everyone's participation... :)

What kind of trailer would you like to have? Bantam, M100, M416 or customized type?... and why?

January 20, 2014 at 8:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

M416 for me with a Roof Top Tent mounted on top.

More pictures HERE

January 20, 2014 at 10:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

STEVEN B

I built mine. http://www.christiancrawlers4x4.com/apps/forums/topics/show/9284837-back-country-adventure-farm-trailer-build A roof top tent would be nice.

January 24, 2014 at 7:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Forward

For me I chose to build mine myself. I needed something to park at the off-road park and something I can take on an overland trip. It had to be light enough to pull with my TJ and strong enough to pack enough gear for a family of 4. It is a step up from a tent but not a true RV. See my build photos in the photo section of this site. I am still working on the inside and where to put things outside but it is coming together just like I wanted it too. Each time I use it I see what I really need and what I don’t really need. I am currently working on a rack system for the top then on to the 12V system and then the final install of the interior parts. It has 110V outlets, a mini fridge, 110v heat, a TV/VCR for the kids, a ventilation system (no A/C yet) and lights inside. All the 12v wiring is in and all the 12V hardware works now. All I have not done is hard mount the battery. The 12V stuff is running off of a 110V to 12V system and works well using the 30A RV type plug.

--
January 24, 2014 at 11:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

highheelsonwheels
Limited Member

thanks for the ideas guy^^  i'm checking out dinoot but i might ask a friend to help me build me one.. building isn't really my thing..lol

March 14, 2014 at 1:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Forward

You can do it.

--
March 23, 2014 at 10:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

Depending on how fancy you want to go, there is a good looking pick-up bed trailer on Hwy 279 West of Centerton.  Already painted Olive drab, short bed, with a long tongue that should allow good articulation.

Has a solid axle, so might require a skid, and looks like it has 30's on it with room to grow.

If you are not in the area I could shoot you some pictures of it.

Larry

--

March 24, 2014 at 10:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday, Apr 17 at 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM