Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > For Sale > Need Cash - Selling the Toyota

CW4x4Him
Limited Member

Put the word out if you know anyone.  My '85 Toyota is for sale.  Not sure what to ask for it.  I'm thinking I'll start at $4200.

Thanks!

--

"Its life or death now. Make your choice.  Who's side are you on?"

October 21, 2009 at 6:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CW4x4Him
Limited Member

Here's the text from my Craigslist ad.

-- Engine: 22R-E, fuel injected - cold air intake

-- 5-Speed manual transmission

-- 4x4 with 5.0 transfer case reduction from Advance Adapters

-- Straight front axle with Lock Right locker - 5.29 grears

-- Rear axle is locked (welded) and has 5.29s

-- 6" lift with All-pro shackles and Skyjacker shocks. No lift blocks.

-- High steer cross-over steering from Marlin Crawler

-- MileMarker 12,000 lb hydraulic winch

-- 36x12.50x15 Interco Super Swamper TSL radials - probably about 70% tread - some cuts and bruises from the trails, but hold air fine. No leaks.

New parts within the last year:

-- Battery

-- Alternator

-- Slave cylinder

-- Brake pads

-- Brake master cylinder

This is a great off-roading and rock crawling truck. It's showing around 230,000 miles on the odometer, but the engine was overhauled by the previous owner and runs good.

It is streetable, but would do better with a more street friendly set of tires. The body is in ok shape. Has some dents here and there and a little bit of rust on the bed in the normal spot for these trucks. The whole exterior is sprayed with bed liner.

Comes with a nice tool box in the bed and a Tuffy console with CB radio. Also have spare parts: U-joint, front drive shaft, 2 rear axle shafts and a carrier for the rear.

The interior is a little rough. There is no carpet and the two bucket seats are out of some other vehicle.

I'm asking $4,200 OBO.

Call 479-366-4342 or e-mail chrisw004@gmail.com

--

October 21, 2009 at 8:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

If you sell the 'yota, are you going to keep the Cherokee?

Casey

--

95 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbodiesel, 285/75R16 Kenda Klever M/T's on Toyota steelies, some other goodies.  Overlanding Fun

October 21, 2009 at 10:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CW4x4Him
Limited Member

No, gotta sell it too.  Going to have to put my off-roading habit on hold for awhile.  Will have to jump into Nathan's JK if I want to go off-road.  =)

--

October 21, 2009 at 10:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Wow Chris, sorry to hear that you're putting your wheelin habit on hold for awhile but those kiddos are worth it. Someone usually has need of a copilot anyway so don't make yourself scarce :cool:

October 21, 2009 at 10:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

CW4x4Him at 10:37PM on Oct 21, 2009

No, gotta sell it too.  Going to have to put my off-roading habit on hold for awhile.  Will have to jump into Nathan's JK if I want to go off-road.  =)

I totally understand!  I bought my first Jeep (94 YJ) back in the fall of '06, and one month later, found out that Annie was on her way!  I ended up selling the Jeep to buy a minivan!  But I quickly recovered and was able to buy another one.

Fortunately, God has blessed us dearly and we won't have to sell anything this time!

Casey

--

95 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbodiesel, 285/75R16 Kenda Klever M/T's on Toyota steelies, some other goodies.  Overlanding Fun

October 22, 2009 at 9:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CW4x4Him
Limited Member

Still for sale, now with body damage.  I'm asking $3500 OBO.  May take partial trade for ATV / Dirt bike.  (something I can still play in the woods and rocks with) 

--

November 17, 2009 at 9:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

stano
Limited Member

"May take partial trade for ATV / Dirt bike. (something I can still play in the woods and rocks with)"

how about a pair of good used hiking boots?  j/k   good luck w/ the sale.

--

1990 YJ......... almost stock

November 17, 2009 at 10:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday, Apr 17 at 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM