Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Introductions > New to the Crew!

We Be Rockin'

Hi All, While you can read stuff about T and I in our general information profile, I wanted to say HI! and thank you all for the opportunity to fellowship with believers through a shared passion.

Because I have a tendency to drone on and on, if you are driving, please save this for later...:D

T and I have been married a little over 19 years, and we have had several four wheel drives in our time together, brief list

GMC Sierra 1987, 350 EFI, 6" lift, 33's   (sold)

1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee, full Outland bumpers/nerf bars, BFG AT's.  amazingly nimble and capable for a FT 4wd.  (sold)

1998 Chevy K2500 pickup.  Still have it, now relegated to farm truck status, Wife nose dived off a creek bank and it's never been the same!!!:roll:

2001 Chevy K3500 dually with 6.6 turbo duramax.  full ranch hand package, edge chip, K & N.  Would pull a house.  MISS IT!:(

2004 Kubota L5030 HST (hey, it's a four wheel drive, right??)  Wife turned it over off a creek bank (it's always something with her) but it's still running!

2006 Polaris Ranger XP midnight red, full brush guards, bed rails, Remarkable climbing/off camber ability. sold, MISS IT! :(

Current:  bought our 2007 Wrangler in Feb.  We'd always wanted a Wrangler and when the four doors came out we started looking.  God blessed us with a great opportunity on it and we've really enjoyed it.  Got my mods done in May and headed for CO in June.  Did the Alpine loop (Cinnamon Pass at 10 pm), Engineers Pass, Imogene Pass, lots of trails, JK performed flawlessly.  Really enjoyed the trip and plan a return trip to Ouray and Moab in the next couple of years.

Regarding us, we've been married 19 years, have lived in Centerton/Gravette area for 11 years, have no children, have 3 Yorkies who think they are children, raise commercial calves in the summer, play in the snow when we can, are casual Cowboy fans (T is from Mineola TX), and like to hang around Christians.

Salvation, we've both been Christians since our teens, but not as close to Christ as we would like to be.  Face the same struggles as all of you when it comes to spending more time with God, trusting him in all things, and calling on him first instead of as we actually go over the cliff.

Until recently we taught Sunday school but have had to pull back for a while to take care of some health issues, but we believe we're on the mend.

We look forward to meeting you all and pray that God is at work in each of your lives.

Larry

November 6, 2009 at 2:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CW4x4Him
Limited Member

Great to have you aboard Larry.  Looking forward to meeting  you this weekend.  I've seen first hand what the JKs can do and ..... I pretty much want one.  :)

--

"Its life or death now. Make your choice.  Who's side are you on?"

November 6, 2009 at 7:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

Yes, welcome Larry!  It's great to have you aboard.

I will be down at Disney tomorrow too.  Look for me in the red TJ with black hard top.

Casey

--

95 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbodiesel, 285/75R16 Kenda Klever M/T's on Toyota steelies, some other goodies.  Overlanding Fun

November 6, 2009 at 9:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

stano
Limited Member

Welcome....I guess we'll accept another JK.  (J/K...no pun intended :D)  I thought I reckognized the pic of the Ouray area, we have been twice and loved it.  Hope to meet you soon.

--

1990 YJ......... almost stock

November 6, 2009 at 11:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Larry, it's great to have you and Teresa join us! Enjoyed wheeling with ya'll this weekend.  I think you're ready to try Roll Over Hill next time we make it to Disney :ohmy:

Hope ya'll can make it to our meeting this month.

November 8, 2009 at 10:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

daveoffroad
Limited Member

Yes, Larry, I really enjoyed meeting you and Teresa even though it was just for a few minutes.  Thanks for coming out for the run.  We hope you had a great time and we will see you at several more events.  God Bless.

--

David Austin

http://www.c4x4.com/

http://freegift.net/

November 9, 2009 at 6:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday, Apr 17 at 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM