Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Crawl 4 Christ - Promotion > Register for Crawl 4 Christ now!

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Registration is now available online!  Go to http://www.crawl4christ.com

for more info!  Registrations/payments received before March will receive ten free raffle tickets!

Lets get those early registrations in to help us attract some big sponsors!

January 29, 2010 at 1:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

All, at our meeting last night we discussed Club participation in Crawl 4 Christ.  So far we have 11 members of CC4x4 signed up, out of nearly 125 total on our website.  Just wanted to remind everyone that payment is not necessary at sign-up, but to both properly plan and promote our event we need a good idea of who is going.  If you are planning on attending, please go ahead and register now.  More sponsors are coming on line daily and the event is really starting to come together.   

March 19, 2010 at 10:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Marv
Limited Member

Done.  The only thing that's unclear on the registration page is what to do if you need an electric site.  I plan on bringing my camper, and need a 30 Amp hookup.  If there's no way to confirm a reservation for a powered spot (or camper spot for that matter) it changes things a bit.  Could be a problem for some folks who don't go to the club meetings....

Marv.

March 19, 2010 at 2:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

Hi Marv, we'll make sure it's clear that one must contact SMORR directly to insure a reserved spot in electric camping.  Thanks!

March 19, 2010 at 2:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

I don't know yet if I'll be coming!  Our baby boy is due May 27th, so it will depend on how mom and baby is doing.  Perhaps I might be able to make it for one day??  I won't know until a day or two before...

Casey

--

95 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbodiesel, 285/75R16 Kenda Klever M/T's on Toyota steelies, some other goodies.  Overlanding Fun

March 19, 2010 at 2:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

Casey, it's never too late to start the kid wheeling!  

--

March 19, 2010 at 3:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

We Be Rockin' at 03:43PM on Mar 19, 2010

Casey, it's never too late to start the kid wheeling!  

Yeah, but it could be a bit too early!!!!  :D

March 19, 2010 at 5:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

Hi All, thanks for your sign ups!  The more registrants the more encouraging for our suppliers to go BIG!  We've got some great sponsors signed up already!  Hi Lift, 4wd.com, safari straps, Smittybilt, PRP, I mean, how great is that?? ?  Let's keep moving forward toward a great fellowship and ministry event!!!!

--

March 21, 2010 at 8:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

Update on registrations, 1 month ago today we had 32, today we have 52.  That's a rate of 1 registration every 1.5 days.  With 6 weeks left to go, that would put us at 80 rigs.  Not bad but not where we believe we need to be, so please encourage everyone to get signed up ASAP.  The event is coming together, we have 21 sponsors so far, and the Lord continues to bless.

March 26, 2010 at 5:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

April Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10