Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Parts Wanted > Need some ATV wheels!

BONE
Limited Member

I recently took advantage of 4 Wheel Parts offer of free shipping on ATV tires.  I bought a new set of meats for mine and my son's 4 wheelers.  Awesome new Maxxis tires showed up last week.  Only problem is......like an idiot, I trusted the web site's guide on what size tires I needed for my son's Prairie 300 4x4.  I have a Prairie 360 4x4, and would only assume the two had the exact same wheels......especially when the web site told me so!  Oh well, just as much my fault as theirs.  The 4 wheeler wasn't accessible at the time, so I didn't have a chance to double check before I bought.  So, now I have a set of tires for it, but no wheels to put them on.  His rear wheels are 10" diameter from the factory.  The tires are for 12" wheels!  I need a set of rear wheels to fit a Kawasaki ATV.  Plain ole stock steelies is all I'm looking for.  They just need to be 12".  If any of you have some, or might know of somebody that does, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!  Thanks.

--

BONE

2008 JK Wrangler

SkyJacker 4.5" full flex / SkyJacker Adj. Control Arms / Tatton driveshafts / 36x12.50 Super Swamper TSL Radials / 15x8 Eagles / Rock Solid Fab front bumper / Smittybilt XRC-8 winch / Hellas / Custom built rear bumper - tire carrier / Aussie Locker

www.project-jk.com

March 8, 2010 at 11:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday, Apr 17 at 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM