Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Non 4x4 Adventure > Concealed Carry License Class!!!

BONE
Limited Member

Hey guys, I haven't been on the site much lately, just been too busy.  I meant to post this a while back but forgot.  If any of you are interested in getting a concealed handgun carry permit, we are hosting a class at our house in Siloam Springs on Saturday 3/27/10.  Sorry for the late notice.  I've had my permit for a couple of years.  Although I rarely actually carry my handgun on me, it makes it completely legal for me to carry a loaded handgun in my vehicle.  My wife will be taking the class tomorrow.  The instructor is a retired law enforcement officer from the Pine Bluff area.  My wife has gotten to know him through work.  His cost is $50 for the class, which is about half the normal fee.  Once the class is over, you just have to send in the state fees of $145 and your done.  His class time is limited to about 4 hours.  That's about half as long as most.  His shooting test is 10 rounds at 15 feet.  Pretty easy.  If any of you are interested, give me a call at (479) 220-9759 or email me at branson.hall@hfa-ae.com.  The class starts at 10:00 a.m. and my wife will be providing lunch. 

--

BONE

2008 JK Wrangler

SkyJacker 4.5" full flex / SkyJacker Adj. Control Arms / Tatton driveshafts / 36x12.50 Super Swamper TSL Radials / 15x8 Eagles / Rock Solid Fab front bumper / Smittybilt XRC-8 winch / Hellas / Custom built rear bumper - tire carrier / Aussie Locker

www.project-jk.com

March 26, 2010 at 3:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

muddyredneck
Limited Member

i would have taken it but i spent all my gun money on a Beretta this afternoon:( i need mine are u planning on doing this again in the future

--

servants of the most high ...not rockstars

March 26, 2010 at 8:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BONE
Limited Member

doubtful.  I've had my license for a couple of years now.  We hosted this class so my wife could get hers.  If you can find at least 10 people, the instructor will come back to NWA to conduct a class.  Only $50 and the class part was done in an hour!  That's really short.  Mine took 4 hours, most take 8. 

--

BONE

2008 JK Wrangler

SkyJacker 4.5" full flex / SkyJacker Adj. Control Arms / Tatton driveshafts / 36x12.50 Super Swamper TSL Radials / 15x8 Eagles / Rock Solid Fab front bumper / Smittybilt XRC-8 winch / Hellas / Custom built rear bumper - tire carrier / Aussie Locker

www.project-jk.com

March 30, 2010 at 12:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday, Apr 20 All Day