Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Parts Wanted > 97 -up wrangler

stano
Limited Member

Hey guys keep your eyes open for a CHEAP TJ.  Wrecked, missing or bad drive train is ok.  The cheaper the better.......maybe some one knows of a project jeep that has been forgotten.  let me know if you see or hear of something. 

--

1990 YJ......... almost stock

April 20, 2010 at 10:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

Hey Stan, check out copart.com.  It's a nationwide salvage organization that has tons of wrecked or simply abandoned vehicles for sale auction style.  Some of them you have to have a licensed car dealer bid on, but others are just pure sale. 

--

April 21, 2010 at 9:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

muddyredneck
Limited Member

there is one beside the little car lot across from the game exchange on 412 east past georges no motor been setting for a couple of years

--

servants of the most high ...not rockstars

April 21, 2010 at 11:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

stano
Limited Member

well, thanks guys, but I found one......that was easy.......:wink:.    97', 90k, had a run in w/ a phone pole.......and broke the pole.:cool:

--

April 22, 2010 at 12:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

stano
Limited Member

PICS IN THE GALLERY...........

--

April 25, 2010 at 7:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

Looks like a fairly good platform to start with!  I bet you could JB weld that transfer case back together!!  ;)

Casey

--

95 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbodiesel, 285/75R16 Kenda Klever M/T's on Toyota steelies, some other goodies.  Overlanding Fun

April 25, 2010 at 10:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

stano
Limited Member

I wasn't planning on running that t-case anyway, but I'd make you a smokin' deal if you want to fix it for a spare........:wink:

--

April 26, 2010 at 2:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

April Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10