Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Crawl 4 Christ - questions > Thank you

Trailfrog
Site Owner

I just want to say thank you to the club for the Gerber knife that Larry presented to be at Crawl 4 Christ.  More importantly I want to thank everyone for their work and prayers over the last six months that helped make this event a success.  I especailly want to thank the team leads:

Larry for his tireless efforts in getting the raffle and dinner sponsors for this event  and getting the entertainment

Nathan for his work with registration, checkin, dinner, and the devotional

Henry and Brian for their work with the other trail leads in providing trail guides for those that wanted them

Also thanks to:

Marv for getting all the buns and snack cakes donated

Jason for providing the projector, believe me he paid a high price for delivering his projector!

Allen, for his work in keeping the Crawl 4 Christ Facebook page updated

Casey, who could only make it for a few hours on Saturday night but drove over anyway and helped with the raffle

Dixie, Annie, Teresa, and Jordan for helping with check-in

and Robert and Nathan's friend Justin for helping with lots of set-up and pack-up jobs at the event

Thanks again to everyone and don't forget our club meeting this Thursday 6/17, hope to see everyone there!

June 14, 2010 at 4:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Marv
Limited Member

Randy, you did an incredible job as point man for this event!  Whoever gets the task for next year has some enormous shoes to fill!

June 14, 2010 at 8:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

daveoffroad
Limited Member

I can in no way express to you guys how proud and thankful of your whole club that I am and for allowing me and Judy to get around and visit with people and do some wheelin this year.  You guys had everything covered.   It was a great felling as I walked around and visited with folks that everything I would get as feed back was positive.  Everyone I came in contact and I asked a bunch said that they had a great time.:)

Your whole group represented your club, UCORA, C4X4 and Christ in a very honorable manner.  As did everyone that I came in contact with around the park and on the Trails....

Once again I can not Express to You All how proud I was of your whole Crew....

God Bless and We will see you all again in the near future I am sure.....

David Austin

--

David Austin

http://www.c4x4.com/

http://freegift.net/

June 15, 2010 at 6:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Sunday, Apr 20 All Day
Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5