Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Club News > Member Rigs Page

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Ok, we talked about this at one of our club meetings earlier this year.  I have started a Member Rigs page with the intent to feature each club members rig on this page.  You must be a paid member in good standing to have your rig featured on this page.  I think this will help those that are thinking about joining our club to see what type vehicles everyone drives.   I have also created a form to submit your information.  You can either email me four of your favorite photos, or if you have some photos of your rig in our photo galley that you want to use just send the name of the albums and the photo number you would like me to use.  I think we currently have about 30 paid members so it will take some time to get everyones feature page built so be patient, and I'll try to get them all loaded within the next month.  Also if you have some suggestions on the feature page let me know that as well.

August 7, 2010 at 11:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arjeepin
Limited Member

Wheel base, width, and ground clearance. I think, should be on the spec sheet..

--

1990 YJ........arjeepin on rockwells

August 8, 2010 at 10:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

arjeepin at August 8, 2010 at 10:39 AM

Wheel base, width, and ground clearance. I think, should be on the spec sheet..

Got it, thanks Paul

August 8, 2010 at 11:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Ok club members, I need your rig specs so I can get everyone added to our new Member Rigs page.  Those that were Rig of the Month receipiants last year I went ahead and copied your information over to the new page.  If you have added mods since then let me know and I'll get them updated. For the newer members, if you don't have four photos yet send me one for the first page and I'll add others later.

August 28, 2010 at 9:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

Randy, GREAT job on the members rigs page.  For those of you that haven't filled out your info, please do!  It will be very helpful to new members/new jeepers to see what we're running, what worked:), what didn't:(.   Thanks!

--

September 1, 2010 at 12:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday, Apr 20 All Day