Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Club News > Club Meeting discussion

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Well, we had some time at tonights club meeting to just open the floor up to suggestions and ideas.  First we discussed several wheeling opportunities coming up:

• Sept 10th - possible trip to Wheelin World in Eureka Springs
  • Sept 25th - Cass Off-road Experience, Mark and Stan have offered to give some of the new guys some pointers on a few of the more challenging trails at Cass.  Some how-to's that might help us stay out of trouble in the future.
  • Sept. 30th - Oct. 2nd Jeep Rocks and Road Tour in Fayetteville
  • Oct 8-10th, Calvary Crawlers Fall Run to SMORR

We also talked about trying to schedule a club shop day maybe once a quarter where those that need help with a project could get some help and others might just learn by watching others.  If anyone has a shop we could use post up.  We could rotate shop locations if we have several volunteers.

Also talked about starting a forum topic for those that might have parts they might want to donate.  The parts would then be sold with the proceeds going to help fund other club ministry projects.

Rick Terry is putting on a Bass tournement Sept. 18th on Beaver Lake to benefit a boy that had to have a pacemaker.  If you know of anyone that would like to participate I think the entry fee is $45.  I'll post the flyer when I get it.  If a club member would like to participate and wear their club shirt during the event the club will take care of the entry fee.  Also if you would like to volunteer to help with the event contact Rick.

Briefly discussed what we might do with some of the proceeds from Crawl 4 Christ.  Nothing specific was decided.  We will discuss this more at our next meeting.

Also discussed doing some Christmas parades. 

Welcome new club member Steve Bolejack.  Steve drives a sweet '74 Bronco. 

August 20, 2010 at 12:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

I miss having the club meetings posted.  Since I don't usually get to make the meetings, it's nice to be able to read them and keep up with what's going on.

Casey

--

95 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbodiesel, 285/75R16 Kenda Klever M/T's on Toyota steelies, some other goodies.  Overlanding Fun

August 21, 2010 at 3:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BONE
Limited Member

Randy / Rick, my brother and I might be interested in the bass tournament.  Depends on our football schedule.  Let me know the details when you get them finalized.

--

BONE

2008 JK Wrangler

SkyJacker 4.5" full flex / SkyJacker Adj. Control Arms / Tatton driveshafts / 36x12.50 Super Swamper TSL Radials / 15x8 Eagles / Rock Solid Fab front bumper / Smittybilt XRC-8 winch / Hellas / Custom built rear bumper - tire carrier / Aussie Locker

www.project-jk.com

August 22, 2010 at 3:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday, Apr 20 All Day