Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Club News > Welcome to new club member

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Welcome to Nathan Gustafson!  Henry told Nathan about our club.  Nathan is currently attending JBU and he is interested in starting a new club at JBU associated with off-roading, maybe even a chapter or sister club to Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club!   Any other JBU students, Alumni, Faculty or Staff out there that might be interested post up and let's help Nathan as much as we can.  Nathan is looking for a JBU faculty or staff member that would be willing to sponsor this new club and will be working on a club constitution required by JBU to start a new club. 

Nathan, we look forward to meeting you at our next meeting or a future club event and helping you any way we can.

September 8, 2010 at 1:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Welcome our newest club member, Justin Tune!  Justin is from Mountain View, MO and drives a Jeep on 47's!  Great to have you join us Justin and we look forward to wheelin with you soon.

September 28, 2010 at 10:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BONE
Limited Member

I live about a mile from JBU and would be willing to try and help out any way I can.

--

BONE

2008 JK Wrangler

SkyJacker 4.5" full flex / SkyJacker Adj. Control Arms / Tatton driveshafts / 36x12.50 Super Swamper TSL Radials / 15x8 Eagles / Rock Solid Fab front bumper / Smittybilt XRC-8 winch / Hellas / Custom built rear bumper - tire carrier / Aussie Locker

www.project-jk.com

September 29, 2010 at 1:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Welcome new member Catherine. Catherine is currently attending JBU in Siloam Springs and drives a 2006 Ford F150.  Glad to have you join us, we look forward to meeting you at a club event soon!

November 7, 2010 at 8:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Decipticon

WELCOME everybody your home now

November 7, 2010 at 10:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Welcome to new club member John Carter of Siloam Springs. John drives a 97 dodge ram on 33's.

November 9, 2010 at 11:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Welcome to new club member Aaron Womack. Aaron lives in Siloam Springs and drives a 1978 Jeep Cherokee on 36's

November 11, 2010 at 9:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Discombobulated

Welcome all...

November 12, 2010 at 10:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Allen
Limited Member

Welcome new comers.  Look forward to meeting all of you.

--

91 YJ, AMC 360, 33"x13.50" Swamper LTBs, QuadraJunk Trans Case, SOA lift, 4.5" lift springs,  4.88 gears, Spartan locker up front, 8.8 with discs in the rear, Rock Solid Fab Rock Rails

-Allen C Wendling

November 12, 2010 at 10:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday, Apr 20 All Day