Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Ministry Events > CORA Run @ Disney Nov. 5th-7th

arveetek

Be sure to look for my buddy Larry in his Toyota!  He'll be there along with a few of his friends.

Casey

--

95 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbodiesel, 285/75R16 Kenda Klever M/T's on Toyota steelies, some other goodies.  Overlanding Fun

November 5, 2010 at 3:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Allen
Limited Member

I would like to take one of those empty seats if it is still available.

--

91 YJ, AMC 360, 33"x13.50" Swamper LTBs, QuadraJunk Trans Case, SOA lift, 4.5" lift springs,  4.88 gears, Spartan locker up front, 8.8 with discs in the rear, Rock Solid Fab Rock Rails

-Allen C Wendling

November 5, 2010 at 5:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Hey Allen, looks like there's plenty of room.  Do you want to meet us at Gravette or you can park at my house in Cave Springs and hop in with me to Gravette then hop in where ever you want.  Whatever works for you.

November 5, 2010 at 7:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

arveetek at November 5, 2010 at 3:52 PM

Be sure to look for my buddy Larry in his Toyota!  He'll be there along with a few of his friends.

Casey

Cool! Larry's going to be there, now we got a trail leader :D

November 5, 2010 at 7:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Allen
Limited Member

I can meet you at your house in the cave. Email me your adress and what time I need to be there. Do you guys typically pack a lunch?

--

91 YJ, AMC 360, 33"x13.50" Swamper LTBs, QuadraJunk Trans Case, SOA lift, 4.5" lift springs,  4.88 gears, Spartan locker up front, 8.8 with discs in the rear, Rock Solid Fab Rock Rails

-Allen C Wendling

November 5, 2010 at 7:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Green Hornet

Yes, we typically pack a lunch so that we can eat wherever we are while on the trails if necessary.  I haven't heard if anyone is wanting to head into town this time around for lunch.  So I'll be bringing mine at least.  Look forward to meeting you.

--

Green Hornet

November 5, 2010 at 10:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CW4x4Him
Limited Member

Have fun guys.  This is the event I went to last year when I rolled the Yota.  Good times. lol.

We met some great guys from the CORA club.

--

"Its life or death now. Make your choice.  Who's side are you on?"

November 5, 2010 at 11:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Great run!  Only problem was only the JK's showed up!  We had nine JK's all 4 door.  Well technically Wingo did drive up from McAlester OK. with his TJ but didn't get to wheel together much.  It was great to see you Wingo and wish we got to wheel with you more.  Also great to see Eric, Tim and the rest of the CORA club!  Wow the Cora club had a great turnout for their fall weekend run.  Didn't get to wheel together much but glad we saw everyone.  We got a lot of pictures so check back as we get them posted.   

November 7, 2010 at 10:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

daveoffroad
Limited Member

WOW  on the JK show up.  That is incrediable.  Did you guys get to hook up with the CORA guys much.

--

David Austin

http://www.c4x4.com/

http://freegift.net/

November 7, 2010 at 4:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Peanut
Limited Member

Enjoyed the drive, great weather for wheeling and great fall colors. Enjoyed meeting up with the club and the folks from CORA. Really enjoyed watching the crawlers on the ledges and rock garden. Steve and Ann, our guest really enjoyed the day. Next time we meet up with the club we will try to make it a over-nighter so we can visit more and stay on the trail longer and get better acquainted.

--

November 7, 2010 at 5:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

What a great run!  Yes, it was all 4 door JK's, but they represented well. Numerous trips up roll-over hill, all approaches, lots of ledge hopping, and some great photo ops!   had a great trip.  Green Hornet was buzzing all over the place, going up anything he thought worthy of attempting!!  Minor trail carnage, with Matt A. losing a fender in a battle with a BIG tree across the trail, and Shane losing a battle with a yellow jacket.  It's just unbelievable how the rigs that were not locked made it up some serious hills.  The JK's wheelbase really distributes the weight well and keeps those tires in touch with the Terra Firma.  The CORA guys showed up in mass.  What a nice bunch of folks.  They really represent the Christian off road community well.  They also have some NICE crawlers!!  Hope the pictures turn out cause we got some great ones!!  Keep rockin!

November 7, 2010 at 8:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

My buddy Larry said he didn't see you guys, so they went on their own trail ride.  :(

November 8, 2010 at 9:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Allen
Limited Member

I posted some ics up last night and looks like Larry posted up some too. I have more I plan to post up. Let me know if anyone wants if I got something you really liked I would be glad to email it off to you. Thanks for letting me tag along. I had a blast!

--

-Allen C Wendling

November 9, 2010 at 12:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

arveetek at November 8, 2010 at 9:34 AM

My buddy Larry said he didn't see you guys, so they went on their own trail ride.  :(

Yeah, By the time we were ready to hit the trails it was after 10:00 and I figured Larry had already let camp so I didn't drive through Hogan's.  Thought we might see them on the trails but didn't see many all day?  It was great weather for wheeling!  Tell Larry, we're sorry we missed him.

November 9, 2010 at 12:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kahuna Mas
Limited Member

I finally posted my pics. Sorry for the delay.

--

November 17, 2010 at 12:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday, Apr 20 All Day