Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > 4x4 Events > Crawl 4 Christ 2011 Location Vote?

Marv
Limited Member

I missed last night's meeting and was just curious how the voting went for proposals?

Any decision made?

Marv

September 17, 2010 at 8:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

Marv, of the members present, it was a tie.  Randy's checking for any uncounted absentee ballots, but if we stay tied we're sending it to UCORA.

September 17, 2010 at 12:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Marv
Limited Member

Wish I'd been able to go!  Could've been a tie-breaker!

September 18, 2010 at 1:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Well, I just realized we did have ten members there not counting Jimmy (the new member).  Either everyone didn't vote or I miscounted? If we had ten there to vote and we had Scott's vote via email we should not have had a tie? I've already sent the email to David Austin at this point but something doesn't add up?

September 18, 2010 at 1:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Here is a place to vote. not sure if everyone has seen it or not...

http://www.ucora.org/forum_ucora3/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=5261&start=0

share this on all boards and maybe this would make it easier to decide???  Remember, please take the poll only once to be fair to everyone.

September 20, 2010 at 1:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

I've tried registering over at UCORA a couple times over the past couple of weeks, but I still haven't gotten a response!  Am I missing a step?  I get a message saying they will email me if I'm approved, but I haven't heard anything yet.

Casey

--

95 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbodiesel, 285/75R16 Kenda Klever M/T's on Toyota steelies, some other goodies.  Overlanding Fun

September 20, 2010 at 5:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

daveoffroad
Limited Member

I will get ahold of someone and see what is up.   We will get you on there.  email me your information that you used.   daveoffroad@msn.com

I posted up on the founders and facilatators board and ask someone to check on it..........SORRY for the trouble...

--

David Austin

http://www.c4x4.com/

http://freegift.net/

September 21, 2010 at 10:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

Thanks for the help, Randy and Dave.  I was able to get registered on UCORA today.

Casey

--

95 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbodiesel, 285/75R16 Kenda Klever M/T's on Toyota steelies, some other goodies.  Overlanding Fun

September 22, 2010 at 5:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Based on the polling done before our club vote and the polling Guy did on the UCORA forum, both were about two to one in favor of the Harlan, Ky. location for next year. So based on that and on behalf of UCORA and the Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club I announce Harlan Ky. as the official location for Crawl 4 Christ 2011! Let the planning begin!

We look forward to this event that the new KY/IN UCORA Kentuckiana chapter will host for us. May God bless their work in the months to come so that this event will continue to touch souls for Christ and build on the successes of the past so this great event can continue to grow in the future.

A heartfelt thanks to both teams for the great proposals they put together and their commitment to continuing this great event. For all those that voted for Moab, don't dispair, it's coming, hopefully in 2012, but for now let's all get behind the Kentuckiana Chapter and help make this event one that glorifies God and ministers to the off-road community while providing a fun, safe off-road event the whole family can enjoy!

September 30, 2010 at 7:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CW4x4Him
Limited Member

Wow, Harlen looks amazing.  I hope to attend next year.  Keeping my fingers crossed!  =)

--

"Its life or death now. Make your choice.  Who's side are you on?"

October 21, 2010 at 8:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday, Apr 20 All Day