Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Interesting Links > 4x4 Parts Site

Trailfrog
Site Owner

My name is Megan Jeffery. I come from a long line of Jeep lovers and owners. My dad and brother have started a project and have asked for my help. They have created a site for selling 4x4 parts. They have asked me to help find fun stories and reviews from other 4x4 owners. Do you think any of your members would be interested in being featured on the site? All we would need is a paragraph or two, or more if they have a great story of a great rig or event. Even a review of a favorite 4x4 would be awesome. Think of it as an opportunity to show off your vehicle, and get a free link for your site, and a t-shirt or cooler for anyone who sends a story or review. For the trouble, we'd be happy to send out a great www.Find4x4parts.com t-shirt or cooler, as well as link back to this site in the review.

Just for your member’s information, we will also list your 4x4 for free if you are looking to sell it!

Thanks so much, I look forward to hearing from you! Blessings,

Megan Jeffery

http://www.Find4x4parts.com

September 19, 2010 at 1:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arjeepin
Limited Member
sounds like a good thing you can never have too many options on where to get parts.
--

1990 YJ........arjeepin on rockwells

September 19, 2010 at 8:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday, Apr 20 All Day