Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > 4x4 Events > Cass on Saturday

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Ok, who's planning to join us for our Cass run on Saturday?  Anyone thinking about camping and making a weekend of it?

September 21, 2010 at 7:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vbtj
Limited Member

I'm out cause in case you haven't heard it's  #1 Bama's turn to get there tail whipped but the #10 Arkansas Razorbacks.  I told Stan the only thing I'll miss wheeling for is football.   So I'll be standing and cheering the Hawgs to victory in my seats Saturday ya'll have fun though.

--

Rock Solid Fabworks    479-414-1246

Specializing in one-off fabrication with in house CNC plasma cutting.

September 21, 2010 at 8:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

88 Sami
Limited Member

Justin - thanks for the heads up on the new spot in B'ville...we need to do that!

As for sat - I am planning on being there early, if nothing else to say hi again to Stan and Mark and meet some others.  Have to leave early....gotta be back in fsm by 2ish.

good luck with the game!

--

lucky to get out / whenever I can / never enough

Romans 8:31 - "If God be for us, who can be against us?"

September 21, 2010 at 8:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

collinsbronco
Limited Member

Should be some nice weather...Maybe a little rain to slick it up!!

--

2000 XJ Sport, 4 1/2 lift,Dana 30, 8.25 rear, NP231,STANO front bumper, rear bumper in progress, TJ Moab wheels, ZJ V8 steering. In the process of front hoop, tires, fender trimming.

WANTED

**ZJ rear gas tank skid, KJ Liberty rear disc brakes**

September 21, 2010 at 8:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Green Hornet

I'll be going for sure.  Were are we wanting to meet up Randy to go down and what time?  Give me a call.

--

Green Hornet

September 22, 2010 at 5:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Green Hornet at September 22, 2010 at 5:24 PM

I'll be going for sure.  Were are we wanting to meet up Randy to go down and what time?  Give me a call.

I'll call you, I'm thinking we could meet at the McDonalds at 264 and I540 at 8:00.  Anyone else that wants to drive down together just tell us what 540 exit we can pick you up.

September 22, 2010 at 8:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Discombobulated

im out this time.  gotta finish up some things before i go to superlift next weekend.  Will be in for disney trip though

--
A lift, wheels, tires and stuff
September 22, 2010 at 8:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Green Hornet

See you at Micky D's at 8am Saturday Randy!

--

Green Hornet

September 23, 2010 at 3:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

muddyredneck
Limited Member

im in and im staying saturday night

--

servants of the most high ...not rockstars

September 23, 2010 at 6:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

daveoffroad
Limited Member

OK!!!!  Have a good trip guys.   Pictures and story  :)

--

David Austin

http://www.c4x4.com/

http://freegift.net/

September 24, 2010 at 5:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

88 Sami
Limited Member

As I posted at length in the "looking for a jeep" thread....God has Blessed us with one and we MAY be on our way to the Dallas area to get it Saturday.  So I'd miss Cass. 

I am VERY excited to sorta get "back in" with you guys and gals though...so it will be soon that we catch up with you all.

If I'm not there early, I'm not coming.

--

lucky to get out / whenever I can / never enough

Romans 8:31 - "If God be for us, who can be against us?"

September 24, 2010 at 2:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Green Hornet at September 23, 2010 at 3:52 PM

See you at Micky D's at 8am Saturday Randy!

Good deal

September 24, 2010 at 9:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lefty
Limited Member

I'm in but I will need a ride.  Does any one has an extra seat?

September 24, 2010 at 10:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Lefty at September 24, 2010 at 10:02 PM

I'm in but I will need a ride.  Does any one has an extra seat?

Robert, I'm by myself tomorrow so you're welcome to ride with me.  I just tried to call.  If you want to meet Nathan and I at the McDonalds at the Lowell exit (hwy 264) at 8:00 tomorrow or let me know if I can pick you up somewhere else.

September 24, 2010 at 10:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

WOW! Those that sat this one out missed a great trip!  Thanks to Mark, Stan, and Brian for taking the lead and giving Nathan and I some pointers on the trails at Cass, and glad to have Robert, Henry, and Matt helping as well.  We ran fours and fives all day.  We did of course pull winch cable a few times, but managed to get through it all with no real damage thanks to our great spotters.  There was one small run in with a winch........ a tree........

and  :o BEES! RUN!

All I got to say is I'm glad I was watching from a distance!  

September 25, 2010 at 10:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

Wow!  That coulda ended up real bad if that tree had decided to fall on Nathan's Jeep!!!!

Casey

--

95 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbodiesel, 285/75R16 Kenda Klever M/T's on Toyota steelies, some other goodies.  Overlanding Fun

September 26, 2010 at 5:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

daveoffroad
Limited Member

To BEE or not to BEE.......  That is the question....?   Hope nobody got stung.  If not I can't help but laugh.......  I don't think I have ever ran into that situation.....:)

--

David Austin

http://www.c4x4.com/

http://freegift.net/

September 27, 2010 at 5:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lefty
Limited Member

I can't help but think of the sence from Tommy Boy, "Bees! Bees! they're everywhere. Save Yourselves.  Your Fire Arms are useless!"   I must admit the tree falling scared me more the wasps.

September 27, 2010 at 7:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Green Hornet

Try being in the drivers seat watching the tree come at you and then the .5 second pause of thank the lord it didn't hit me in the head followed by screams of terror from grown men that have just turned into little girls running for their lives.  Only got stung twice and boy do they itch now.  All in all a good day of wheeling!  I have to say a huge thanks to Mark, Stan and Brian for their guidance on the hard trails we ran.  I like the tough stuff, but they really made it easy with their patience and great spotting.  We need to do another run like that when the Hogs aren't playing Alabama, might have more takers.

--

Green Hornet

September 29, 2010 at 10:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday, Apr 17 at 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM