Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Trail Talk > Booneville,AR

vbtj
Limited Member

Just thought I would start a thread about Booneville,AR new park.  Someone had mentioned it in another thread.   I have been twice now and there is more easy trails than hard ones I think.  They have a days worth of wheeling right now and my opinion is if you have at least 1 locker and a winch you could run just about every trail there.   No locker and no winch could also do the majority of the trails.  If your locked front and rear and have a winch you can do just about everything there with only a couple of obstacles really requiring some wheelbase and bigger tires.  The park is open any weekend you just have to contact the land owner and let him know your coming so he can leave the gate open and be looking  for you to sign the waiver and right now it's still free.  If you guys want to go let me know and I can get the contact info from Dewayne at CGYS for you and if you go on a weekend I'm off I can go and show you around and lead the trails if you want.   Let me know

--

Rock Solid Fabworks    479-414-1246

Specializing in one-off fabrication with in house CNC plasma cutting.

September 21, 2010 at 8:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

88 Sami
Limited Member

new wheelin' spot - and free?   hhmmmm.....sounds like something to put on the calender!

--

lucky to get out / whenever I can / never enough

Romans 8:31 - "If God be for us, who can be against us?"

September 21, 2010 at 8:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday, Apr 20 All Day