Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Current Events/ Opinion > CRUISE NIGHT

Discombobulated

This topic has come up a few times and with the weather getting so nice i tought its time to see everyone's thoughts..

How does a Cruise-In sound to everyone?  There are several locations in the Bentonville, Springdale, and Fayetteville areas available like Sonic, Andy's , Susie Q's just to name a few.  We all know how much attention Jeeps, Hotrods, and Motorcycles get when they are at the same place, so why not use it as a family outing for the club AND a Ministry option?

I am willing to do the footwork on this one if there is any intrest.  Lets post up some thoughts like:

TOWN:

DATE:

Shane has also mentioned the drive-in theather in Fayetteville.  The cost is $12 per vehicle and it covers 2 movies.  The last time he and I went we had at least 5-6 people come up to us and ask questions about jeeps and our club... Can you imagine the response we could get if we had double digit turnout???

With the SMORR run coming up and Disney sneaking up in November lets try to get it in the middle to end of October if everyone can.

--
A lift, wheels, tires and stuff
September 26, 2010 at 11:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

The drive in is always fun in the jeep.  Sounds good!

--

September 26, 2010 at 5:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

Sounds like fun!  I'd like to join in....Just let me know when and where so that I can plan ahead of time....

Casey

--

95 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbodiesel, 285/75R16 Kenda Klever M/T's on Toyota steelies, some other goodies.  Overlanding Fun

September 26, 2010 at 5:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CW4x4Him
Limited Member

I'll go, if I can bring my motorcycle.  :D

--

"Its life or death now. Make your choice.  Who's side are you on?"

September 26, 2010 at 7:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Marv
Limited Member

I could drive the CJ to the drive in from Johnson!  Otherwise, kinda out to the question for my trailer queen.. :P

September 26, 2010 at 8:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Discombobulated

this is off to a good start!! Thanks for the interest so far.  I will let it run for the week and start looking at some dates and venues...

Chris, ofcourse you can ride the bike...

--
A lift, wheels, tires and stuff
September 26, 2010 at 10:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Sounds like fun!  Thanks for taking the lead on this Scott. 

September 26, 2010 at 10:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

I'm getting anxious, Scott!  Any dates/venues yet?

Casey

--

95 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbodiesel, 285/75R16 Kenda Klever M/T's on Toyota steelies, some other goodies.  Overlanding Fun

October 22, 2010 at 10:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Well we ruled out the drive inn because this was the last weekend of their season and everyone was concerned that the weather would be a problem before long so it looks like this will be tabled until spring :( I was looking forward to this as well.  It seems we just have so much going on this fall?  I'll be getting the meeting minutes out this week for those that don't get to make the meetings.

October 24, 2010 at 10:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

April Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10