Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Club News > New Club Logo

SuperD
Limited Member

I really like that one ^^^

before you get shirts printed again let me give you a quote, I can usually beat any price on simple one color screen printing & die cut decals

December 21, 2010 at 9:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

Trailfrog at December 20, 2010 at 11:47 PM

A black and white

Sweet!!  This is one pretty awesome.

Casey

--

95 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbodiesel, 285/75R16 Kenda Klever M/T's on Toyota steelies, some other goodies.  Overlanding Fun

December 21, 2010 at 10:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Peanut
Limited Member

I like the current logo, but if we need a change I would vote for the latest displayed logo in black and white and the phrase "Who's your spotter?"

--

December 21, 2010 at 3:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arjeepin
Limited Member

I like this latest design. also black and white doesn't fade....

--

1990 YJ........arjeepin on rockwells

December 21, 2010 at 6:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

collinsbronco
Limited Member

I always liked the current logo, except with different rigs. Could it be edited with some rockcrawlers instead of the flying Jeep and S10 Blazer on 38's with no lift?

--

2000 XJ Sport, 4 1/2 lift,Dana 30, 8.25 rear, NP231,STANO front bumper, rear bumper in progress, TJ Moab wheels, ZJ V8 steering. In the process of front hoop, tires, fender trimming.

WANTED

**ZJ rear gas tank skid, KJ Liberty rear disc brakes**

December 21, 2010 at 6:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Well, I'm not an artist but thought I would add some color to see what it would look like for use on a website or on certain printed items.  The black outline is really better for clothing and such.  I'm sure a graphic designer could do a much better job with color.

December 21, 2010 at 11:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chancho
Limited Member

That actually looks really good Randy.  The colors go well together and it looks very professional.  Good job!!

James

December 22, 2010 at 12:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CW4x4Him
Limited Member

That is really nice.  Except the rear tires look like they are floating in space... need some more "rock" back there or something.  And if  you could add "Jesus" in the rocks similar to the current logo, it would top it off.

I also noticed it's in all lower case.  I would capitalize the first letters.  And also maybe add the club's web address.  My .02

Looking good though.

--

"Its life or death now. Make your choice.  Who's side are you on?"

December 22, 2010 at 9:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chancho
Limited Member

X2^^^^^

December 22, 2010 at 9:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Ok, got the rocks under the rear tire.  I was thinking the "who's your spotter"  might replace the "Jesus"  I have been suprised how many current members didn't know the Jesus was even in our current logo (right Casey and Larry)?  I tried caps but I liked the consistency of all lower case, I'll try to mod the black an white and post it.  I'm just a beginner on Corel Paint Shop Pro so I'm sure a professional could make it look even better.

December 22, 2010 at 10:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vbtj
Limited Member

The Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club needs to be capitalized.  All capital letters would be better than lower case I think and I also agree the website needs to be on there cause you computer guys need to remember there are still people out there that don't have clue what Google is just say/n

--

Rock Solid Fabworks    479-414-1246

Specializing in one-off fabrication with in house CNC plasma cutting.

December 22, 2010 at 10:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

with caps

December 22, 2010 at 10:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hemi
Limited Member

I like it!

December 22, 2010 at 10:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chancho
Limited Member

Definitely looks better with capital letters.

December 22, 2010 at 10:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vbtj
Limited Member

Much better but I still say you got to include the website somewhere for people to see at events and parking lots when they can't get a chance to talk to someone.  Put in place of the who's your spotter? if you have to.

--

December 22, 2010 at 10:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chancho
Limited Member

You could also move the club name up a bit and then arc the who's your spotter directly under that.  Then add the club website at the bottom where the current who's your spotter text is.

December 22, 2010 at 11:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

December 22, 2010 at 11:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chancho
Limited Member

Looks great with the addition of the club website but I'm not sure that I like where the who's your spotter? is located.  The who's kind of looks awkward the way it blends in with the terrain.  Just my opinion.

I would like to see how it looks with the who's your spotter? under the club name with the same arc.

December 22, 2010 at 11:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vbtj
Limited Member

Trailfrog at December 22, 2010 at 11:17 PM

Winner, winner chicken dinner (I like it):D

--

December 22, 2010 at 11:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

Trailfrog at December 22, 2010 at 10:01 PM

Ok, got the rocks under the rear tire.  I was thinking the "who's your spotter"  might replace the "Jesus"  I have been suprised how many current members didn't know the Jesus was even in our current logo (right Casey and Larry)?  I tried caps but I liked the consistency of all lower case, I'll try to mod the black an white and post it.  I'm just a beginner on Corel Paint Shop Pro so I'm sure a professional could make it look even better.

Yup.  Until we were looking at the logo at the Christmas party Saturday night, I had never noticed that "Jesus" was in the rocks of our logo!!  It's so subtle that I had never seen it.

You're doing great with the design, Randy!  Why did we need to pay somebody else?  :D

Casey

--

95 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbodiesel, 285/75R16 Kenda Klever M/T's on Toyota steelies, some other goodies.  Overlanding Fun

December 23, 2010 at 10:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

April Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10