Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Club News > Coffee Cars & Candy Bars

Trailfrog
Site Owner

First Baptist Church in Siloam Springs is having an even called Coffee, Cars and Candy Bars, its a Halloween trunk or treat car show for the community and they are looking for vehicles to be in the show and I didn't know if this is something that the Crawlers would be interested in. In their newsletter its described as "Coffee, Cars and Candy Bars is a Halloween event featuring a car show, candy give away and amazing inflatables and free coffee and cappuccino. Invite your friends and neighbors to do Halloween with us at First Baptist. 3PM-6PM, Sunday October 31"

One of our new members, Nathan, sent me this.  It sounds like fun!  Anyone interested?

October 13, 2010 at 7:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BONE
Limited Member

the church is about a mile from my house, so I would be interested.

--

BONE

2008 JK Wrangler

SkyJacker 4.5" full flex / SkyJacker Adj. Control Arms / Tatton driveshafts / 36x12.50 Super Swamper TSL Radials / 15x8 Eagles / Rock Solid Fab front bumper / Smittybilt XRC-8 winch / Hellas / Custom built rear bumper - tire carrier / Aussie Locker

www.project-jk.com

October 14, 2010 at 12:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Discombobulated

sounds like fun, but will be doing similar thing in bentonville

--
A lift, wheels, tires and stuff
October 14, 2010 at 7:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BONE
Limited Member

What's the latest on this?  Anybody from the club going?  If I'm going to enter my rig, it needs some major cleaning!

--

BONE

2008 JK Wrangler

SkyJacker 4.5" full flex / SkyJacker Adj. Control Arms / Tatton driveshafts / 36x12.50 Super Swamper TSL Radials / 15x8 Eagles / Rock Solid Fab front bumper / Smittybilt XRC-8 winch / Hellas / Custom built rear bumper - tire carrier / Aussie Locker

www.project-jk.com

October 25, 2010 at 10:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Decipticon

i will try to be there

October 25, 2010 at 2:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Branson got this from FBC Siloam"

"I had the NWA Corvette Club lined up, but that fell through last Thursday. I would appreciate you getting as many vehicles as you can here. We have about 16 classic cars right now, but that is not near enough. I’m at the point of putting bicycles in it. I think the Christian Crawlers would save the day! We will be parking cars (jeeps) starting at 2:00p.m. Let me know (approximate) how many spaces to reserve for you guys."

Let's try to get as many rigs as we can out fo help out FBC Siloam!  Post up if you can make it. So far it's Branson, Scott, Rick, Nathan G. and myself.  This might also help get a JBU chapter started!

Thanks guys

October 25, 2010 at 7:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Discombobulated

we are in... sounds like fun

October 25, 2010 at 9:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Ok guys, it looks like we are up to eight rigs now, we need more!  If you can't stay maybe you could bring your rig and leave it and pick it up after the event?  We need more rigs, anybody else?  Also looks like we will have the project YJ there that alot of us helped with and the club donated some money for last spring.  So come out and see it as well!  

October 27, 2010 at 1:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Decipticon

i will be there

October 27, 2010 at 9:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Decipticon at October 27, 2010 at 9:32 PM

i will be there

Good Deal!  Branson also said we could put our club banner up so I'll bring it.

October 27, 2010 at 9:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

David
Limited Member

We're in!!! I'm bringing her like she is (my rig, not my wife)... LOL!

October 28, 2010 at 6:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Hey David, good to see you on here, look forward to meeting ya'll on Sunday!

October 28, 2010 at 8:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Allen
Limited Member

My jeep might make it. It all depends on how the labor into it goes.

--

91 YJ, AMC 360, 33"x13.50" Swamper LTBs, QuadraJunk Trans Case, SOA lift, 4.5" lift springs,  4.88 gears, Spartan locker up front, 8.8 with discs in the rear, Rock Solid Fab Rock Rails

-Allen C Wendling

October 29, 2010 at 8:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Captain_Morgan
Limited Member

I will be there in my '72 chevy pick-up.

--

1981 CJ-7, 44's, Locked F/R, 4.56, Stretched on Beadlocked 37"s.

October 30, 2010 at 9:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Nathan Gustafson
Limited Member

is FBC providing candy or do we need to bring our own?

October 30, 2010 at 1:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Nathan Gustafson at October 30, 2010 at 1:35 PM

is FBC providing candy or do we need to bring our own?

I'm not sure so I'd bring some just in case.

October 30, 2010 at 2:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TX4DR
Limited Member

We are in. Hope i can get clean.

October 31, 2010 at 12:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Nathan Gustafson
Limited Member

anything you guys want me to ask pastor kelly at church tomorrow?

October 31, 2010 at 12:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Great turnout everyone!  We had eleven rigs from our club there including Brians truck!  Nice to meet two of our newest members Nathan and David, glad ya'll made it.  Also met a guy named Larry, his wife and three kids who are interested in joining.  Larry brought his YJ, his sons XJ, and his daughters XJ!  Met another guy name Mark.  Mark and his family are missionaries in Africa and currently back in the states till May!  I think Mark said they have been serving there for about twenty years!  Hope Mark can get out and wheel with us before they have to go back.  Also keep Mark and his family in your prayers as they continue their service for our Lord and Savior in Africa.

October 31, 2010 at 9:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Allen
Limited Member

It was fun to go.  Glad I got to make it and meet some of our new members and potential new members.  It was great to be part of this cause.

--

91 YJ, AMC 360, 33"x13.50" Swamper LTBs, QuadraJunk Trans Case, SOA lift, 4.5" lift springs,  4.88 gears, Spartan locker up front, 8.8 with discs in the rear, Rock Solid Fab Rock Rails

-Allen C Wendling

November 3, 2010 at 10:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday, Apr 17 at 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Sunday, Apr 20 All Day