Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > 4x4 Events > 4x4 Vacation!

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Saw this posted on the Arkansas Crawlers website!  Wow!

"

The Wainwright Family would like to formally invite you on our ACUA 2011 family vacation! This vacation has been thought about, talked about and prayed about for weeks. Try convincing your wife to let friends and strangers crash your two week vacation! I have a great wife whom I love dearly! This will be a vacation of a lifetime for some. Special thanks to John Ward who put up with my son and I on the Reno trip. It was after lengthy discussions while driving that this trip started to take shape. Atfer many discussions with fellow AC members, I have come up with a tentative schedule.

We will meet in Reno, NV the morning of June 6th!

June 6 & 7 we will run the Rubicon Trail. We will campout on the trail the night of the 6th.

June 8 & 9 we will run the Sierra Trek Trail, camping out the 8th.

June 10th we will go to the ORI park, where the Reno Stampede was held.

June 12th we will meet in Moab, UT where we will stay for three days wheeling.

June 15th we will meet in Durango, CO and wheel some more.

June 18th head back to Arkansas!

Being a "Wainwright Vacation" there are obviously rules that will be adhered to. If you don't like that I would refer you to rule #2!

Rule #1 This is a family oriented vacation! There will be kids on our ACUA 2011. If you don't like being around kids, stay home. We will be doing other family activities other than wheeling on this trip.

Rule #2 NO WHINING! Stay home!

Rule #3 NO Alcohol or Foul language

Rule #4 You and your Rig be self sustaining! No bums allowed!

There will be a meeting on 10/2/10 @ 6pm in my campsite for all who want more info.

You may call me if you like 501-230-9326.

Please don't post on this thread. There will be a thread started under the Members BS section for comments.

It's a family thing! "

Check it out at http://www.arkansascrawlers.com/main/forum/showthread.php?t=11321

October 14, 2010 at 10:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Discombobulated

HOLY COW!!!  Thats a marathon run for sure.  C.J. was telling me about this when we were at Superlift. 

--
A lift, wheels, tires and stuff
October 15, 2010 at 7:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

April Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10