Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Other > NEW PICTURE ON THE SITE HEADER!!

Discombobulated

8 JK's all stacked up...  We were asked if we were a JK only club.

Thanks to Allen for all of the GREAT pictures.

--
A lift, wheels, tires and stuff
November 9, 2010 at 8:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

Hmmmpphhh...

Yeah, this seems to be turning into the JK club!  :mad:

Hmmmmpphhh....

:D

Casey

--

95 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbodiesel, 285/75R16 Kenda Klever M/T's on Toyota steelies, some other goodies.  Overlanding Fun

November 9, 2010 at 9:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Actually we had nine JK's there.  Jeff had to leave before we got around to the picture!  In a club that is now 30% JK's I would still think it very strange that's the only 4x4's that made it to this run, of course on the other side of the coin there was not one JK represented at the Clayton run held the same day :(

November 9, 2010 at 1:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vbtj
Limited Member

There are some more easier trails being cut at Green Acres in Clayton.  I don't know that I would try the harder stuff though unless your locked front and rear, have  heavy duty steering, oil pan skid, tranny and t-case skid, gas tank skid, good tires(all terrains won't cut it), and most importantly a winch.   Freilings though from what I here has more easier stuff than hard stuff and is just about 15-20 miles on down the road from Clayton.

--

Rock Solid Fabworks    479-414-1246

Specializing in one-off fabrication with in house CNC plasma cutting.

November 9, 2010 at 8:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

I agree that location has a lot to do with rig type.  While I would love to do Slim's Slope or Green Mamba Extension, (and eventually will), I've still got to drive home!!!  Just got to get armored up right and buy a trailer, just in case:roll:.  Was weird that it was ALL 4 doors though.   At the last meeting we had 10 4 doors and 1 TJ I think, but that makes more sense cause the guys with the serious crawlers CAN'T drive them to Tim's;).   I really believe the 4 doors have re-energized the family aspect of owning a jeep and are allowing a lot more people exposure to off roading.  For guys like myself who could not install a locker to save my life, the capabilities of the Rubicon right off the sales floor have enabled my family to boldly (sometimes timidly) go where we would never have imagined we could go in the great outdoors, and allowed us to meet a lot of great folks in the process!

--

November 11, 2010 at 10:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

86 zuk
Limited Member

Man!!! were did all the JK's come from. Thought we had 3 or 4 in the club not 10 man i need to get to a meeting soon

--

86 zuk exo cage 35's toyota axles chevey 2.8 v6

November 11, 2010 at 9:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

We've done a lot of growing this year as a club.  We've had three new members just this month!  We are now at about 45 paid mamberships more than double what we had last year!  We actually have 13 JK's now but we also have about 10 big rigs and a lot of other rigs as well!  God continues to bless our club. 

November 11, 2010 at 10:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

daveoffroad
Limited Member

I am so thrill with the growth of your club.  And yes the JKs are the fastest growing sector of trail rigs and where alot of the aftermarket vendors are turning their attention,  but the CJs, Yjs and TJs will continue to live on forever.....:D

--

David Austin

http://www.c4x4.com/

http://freegift.net/

November 13, 2010 at 7:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday, Apr 17 at 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Sunday, Apr 20 All Day