Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Website/Forum > Iphone Forum Use

Allen
Limited Member

I posted this in the Forum Thread about the mobile link, but thought it made more since to just have a Thread about it.  I know this works for the Iphone and may work for other smart phone users.  Let us know if you can get it to work on other phone types and maybe the operating platform on the phone.  I may try later today on my Droid work phone and see if it works this way as well.

• First you have to click the post option like always to pull up the text box.  Which I am sure leads you to believe on your Iphone that you are going to be able to post then it does not allow you to click in the text box and type your message.
  • When you pull up the text box click on the <> to the right of the emiticon link on the gray bar on top text box.  It should be blue colored.  It will then put <html/> in the text box, but you still will not be able to type in the text box.

• Click the done option to close your keyboard pad on your Iphone. 

•  Then all you need to do is click in the text box next to the <html/> and delete the <html> with the backspace key and type away as always and then you type your reply in the forum threads.  

This took me a long time to figure out and didn't realize that many people could not post in the forum or I would have put this up long ago.  It took me a while to figure it out.  I am not a web page guru so I can not explain why this works this way, but hey it works so I am happy with that

--

91 YJ, AMC 360, 33"x13.50" Swamper LTBs, QuadraJunk Trans Case, SOA lift, 4.5" lift springs,  4.88 gears, Spartan locker up front, 8.8 with discs in the rear, Rock Solid Fab Rock Rails

-Allen C Wendling

November 24, 2010 at 8:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday, Apr 20 All Day