Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Introductions > Hello from New Member

Hemi
Limited Member

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to everyone. I am pretty new to the area, and have a new 2010 JK Unlimited. I have had jeeps in the past, but have been away for a while and am happy to be back in the hobby.

I joined the club today as I am looking for people in the hobby for help and advice (so much has changed), and the shared values is a plus.

Look forward to meeting everyone.

November 28, 2010 at 8:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Decipticon
hello and weclcome to the club, i think you will find out that this club will fit your needs............
November 28, 2010 at 9:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Hey Dean.  Welcome and join in our other forum discussions.  Look forward to meeting you soon.

November 28, 2010 at 9:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

Oh no!  Not another 4 door JK!!  ;-)  Just kidding!  Welcome aboard.  You'll find a LOT of info here, as we have a lot of members with modifed JK's.  And yes, the shared values is a wonderful plus.

Casey

--

95 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbodiesel, 285/75R16 Kenda Klever M/T's on Toyota steelies, some other goodies.  Overlanding Fun

November 28, 2010 at 11:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Discombobulated

Welcome... Look forward to meeting you. 

November 29, 2010 at 7:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

Welcome aboard!  I think you'll find us to be an active club with great support for members and community alike.  Hopefully you can come out for our Christmas run and dinner. 

--

November 29, 2010 at 10:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Green Hornet

Bring on the JK's!  Welcome and look forward to wheeling with you in the future.

--

Green Hornet

November 29, 2010 at 2:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Allen
Limited Member

Surrounded by 4 doors!  Welcome look forward to meeting you!

--

91 YJ, AMC 360, 33"x13.50" Swamper LTBs, QuadraJunk Trans Case, SOA lift, 4.5" lift springs,  4.88 gears, Spartan locker up front, 8.8 with discs in the rear, Rock Solid Fab Rock Rails

-Allen C Wendling

November 29, 2010 at 3:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday, Apr 20 All Day