Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Introductions > Hola! New member from Creel, Mexico.

downinmexico
Limited Member

Hello everyone, this will be my first post to this forum I look forward to learning and sharing with you all. My family and I live and serve in the state of Chihuahua, Mexico. We build water systems for the Tarahumara Indians as an opportunity to bring the Gospel. Without a heavy duty 4x4, we could not do what we do here in the mountains of the western Sierra Madres.

Ryan Maness

--

2000 F350 7.3 liter diesel 4x4, Lariat, crewcab, lwb, 4" Pro-comp lift, dual front shocks and steering stabilizers, 315-75R-16 BF Goodrich KM2s, 250 psi on-board air and 5 gal tank, 105 gal auxillary fuel tank, DP Tuner, Diprocol pillar pod gages: Boost, Pyro and Trans Temp, Homemade cold air ram intake, Napa 6637 air filter, 6.0 trans cooler, dual 10" trans cooler fans, CCV filter,  4' turbo back exhaust.

November 29, 2010 at 4:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Green Hornet

Welcome, it is great to have a fellow 4X4er using it for the ministry.  Look forward to you being able to join us on a run in the states sometime.

--

Green Hornet

November 29, 2010 at 4:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

downinmexico
Limited Member

That would be great. We are originally from Corinth, Ms. We get to come home about twice a year, June and Christmas time.

--

2000 F350 7.3 liter diesel 4x4, Lariat, crewcab, lwb, 4" Pro-comp lift, dual front shocks and steering stabilizers, 315-75R-16 BF Goodrich KM2s, 250 psi on-board air and 5 gal tank, 105 gal auxillary fuel tank, DP Tuner, Diprocol pillar pod gages: Boost, Pyro and Trans Temp, Homemade cold air ram intake, Napa 6637 air filter, 6.0 trans cooler, dual 10" trans cooler fans, CCV filter,  4' turbo back exhaust.

November 29, 2010 at 11:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Be sure and put Crawl 4 Christ on your calendar for next year June 17-19th!  It will be in Harlan KY!  More info coming at www.crawl4christ.com

November 29, 2010 at 11:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

Welcome!   Really admire your committment to spreading the gospel!  Nice Truck!!   Very well outfitted for where you are.

--

November 30, 2010 at 10:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday, Apr 17 at 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM