Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Introductions > New Guy from Siloam

Chancho
Limited Member

Hi All,

Just wanted to start by introducing myself.  I've been hanging out in the forum for the past week.  I've done a lot of reading and exploring and it sounds like this is going to be the perfect place for me.  My wife and I moved to Siloam Springs about 2 years and we are very happy with small town living.  I've owned a Scout, a couple of Land Rovers and just purchased my first Jeep a few months ago.  The Jeep is by far my favorite because it's easy to work on and the parts are inexpensive and readily available.  I have limited experience when it comes to wheeling but I hope to learn a lot from you guys over the next year or so.  

My rig is a 1997 TJ and it's stock at the moment.  I just ordered my new Soft 8 wheels this afternoon and the lift will be ordered in the next couple of weeks.  I was really excited to see that we have access to a shop.  I have taught myself a thing or two under the hood but when it comes to installing a lift, I'm going to need some help.  I hope to learn a great deal about my rig in the process.

I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior when I was a young boy but I only began to live my life for Him about 9 years ago.  When my wife and I first started dating, she helped me to realize all of the wonderful things that I was missing by not having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.  I believe that God used her to make a difference in my life and that she did.  She is a pastor's daughter from Siloam Springs and my best friend.

I look forward to meeting you all and I'm excited about the adventures that await us.

James Nixon 

December 11, 2010 at 9:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Green Hornet

Welcome James.  Look forward to wheeling with you in the future.

--

Green Hornet

December 11, 2010 at 9:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

muddyredneck
Limited Member

welcome 

--

servants of the most high ...not rockstars

December 11, 2010 at 10:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Discombobulated

Welcome James...  Will you make it to the run or party next weekend?  I dont think buckhorn is beyond stock needs.

December 11, 2010 at 10:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

Welcome James!!!

--

95 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbodiesel, 285/75R16 Kenda Klever M/T's on Toyota steelies, some other goodies.  Overlanding Fun

December 12, 2010 at 12:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Chancho
Limited Member

Discombobulated at December 11, 2010 at 10:15 PM

Welcome James...  Will you make it to the run or party next weekend?  I dont think buckhorn is beyond stock needs.

If my top makes it in on time then I will be joining you guys on the run.  Unfortunately, my wife and I have plans that evening.  I am sorry that I'll miss the party.

December 12, 2010 at 12:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

86 zuk
Limited Member

Welcome James

--

86 zuk exo cage 35's toyota axles chevey 2.8 v6

December 12, 2010 at 12:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Nathan Gustafson
Limited Member

Hey man, its good to meet you. I am in siloam as well over at JBU. Id love to meet ya sometime.

December 13, 2010 at 12:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Chancho
Limited Member

Sounds great Nathan.  I'm sure we'll meet up after the holidays.  Have a good time on break.

December 13, 2010 at 9:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday, Apr 17 at 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM