Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Ministry Events > Speaker

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Thought I would let everyone know Josh Sarhan has agreed to speak at our meeting on Thursday.  Josh has a very interesting story.  I hope everyone can make it.  Here is a link for more information on Josh.

www.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2010/May/Ark-Man-Takes-Up-Cross-to-Follow-God/

January 18, 2011 at 8:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chancho
Limited Member

I think we need to take a serious look at the weather that is headed our way.  National Weather Service just upgraded to a winter storm warning valid from 6pm this evening to 6 pm Thursday evening.  I would really like to attend this meeting but I will not be able to risk driving to Bentonville in less than favorable conditions.  Is there any chance that we can re-schedule the meeting? 

January 19, 2011 at 12:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Rescheduling is really hard to do, let's wait and see what the weather does.  We do drive 4x4's!  What does everyone else think?

January 19, 2011 at 1:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SuperD
Limited Member
I say bring it on, besides I trust the weatherman about as much as I do the government to accurately predict anything
January 19, 2011 at 3:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chancho
Limited Member

I just thought I would mention my concerns.  I'll make a decision when the time comes.  I'm from Texas so driving on snow and ice at night is not something that I'm comfortable with, even in a 4x4.   :)

January 19, 2011 at 3:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

Randy, I agree that rescheduling will present a challenge.  Let's give it a shot and if we don't get a forum we'll try next month.

--

January 19, 2011 at 9:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Decipticon

i will be there.... (((((      I DRIVE A JEEP   ))))))).....      PLUS I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO EAT AT DINKS....

January 20, 2011 at 9:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hemi
Limited Member

I don't care if we have a meeting or speaker. I want an excuse to play in the snow and eat BBQ

January 20, 2011 at 9:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SuperD
Limited Member

Decipticon at January 20, 2011 at 9:09 AM

i will be there.... (((((      I DRIVE A JEEP   ))))))).....      PLUS I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO EAT AT DINKS....

this^^^^^

heard its awesome

January 20, 2011 at 10:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hemi
Limited Member

What time is the meeting? I think I missed that

January 20, 2011 at 11:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Chancho
Limited Member

I will not be there tonight.  Playing on the trails is one thing but playing on public roads from Siloam Springs at night is not going to work for me.  Have fun and maybe I'll catch you guys at the next meeting.

January 20, 2011 at 11:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SuperD
Limited Member

eat @ 6:00, meeting @ 7:00 IIRC

January 20, 2011 at 11:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SuperD
Limited Member

are we still on for this for the ones of us comfortable with driving in the inclement weather?

I don't blame anyone for not wanting to make the trip, I for one happen to LOVE playing/driving/sliding around in it.

January 20, 2011 at 11:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Peanut
Limited Member

Be safe and enjoy the snow. I enjoy playing in a deep snow and helping stranded folks.

--

January 20, 2011 at 12:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

SuperD at January 20, 2011 at 11:40 AM

eat @ 6:00, meeting @ 7:00 IIRC

yep

January 20, 2011 at 3:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arjeepin
Limited Member

We'll be there in the wife's FJ Cruiser..:)... I know this is mainly a Jeep Club.. I have a great one myself.. but the FJ Has heat and it goes GREAT in the snow... I would even venture to say better than any Stock Factory Jeep ever thought about... NO I'm not gonna trade my JEEP in :) I'm just saying it is awesome straight from the showroom floor..

--

1990 YJ........arjeepin on rockwells

January 20, 2011 at 5:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SuperD
Limited Member
Great turnout considering the weather, was great to get to meet some more of you guys and hear about the good things this club does, proud to be a member
January 20, 2011 at 10:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

April Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10