Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > 4x4 Events > Club Runs Schedule

Trailfrog
Site Owner

We discussed some options for trail runs over the next few months at our meeting last night and decided to put some polls up to see if we could find a location and date for each month that would allow the most members to attend.  We're getting big enough that we might start thinking about a 35 and under run and a 35 and over run maybe?  Anyway go cast your votes on the Trail Runs Poll page.  Vote for all that work for you to give us the best chance of getting a date that works for most each month.

January 21, 2011 at 10:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vbtj
Limited Member

I voted and there is a few of us headed to Cass Feb. 12 but we will be running the hard trails including Pure Hell if anyone wants to join us.

--

Rock Solid Fabworks    479-414-1246

Specializing in one-off fabrication with in house CNC plasma cutting.

January 21, 2011 at 10:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Aaron Womack
Limited Member

Since I'm almost 35 does that mean I can make both runs :D!!!

--

Aaron Womack 

1978 Jeep Cherokee, 360, TH400, QT (soon to be PT), Dana 44HD/Dana 60, 4.88's, Lincoln Locked Rear, Spartan Locker front, SOA/SF lift, 36" OZ's, recentered H1's, liberal fender trimming, 2x4" tubing rockers

2006 Dodge 2500 5.7 Hemi, 6" lift, 37" Nitto Mud Grapplers

January 22, 2011 at 10:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

Aaron Womack at January 22, 2011 at 10:05 AM

Since I'm almost 35 does that mean I can make both runs :D!!!

Yeah, I was wondering what was up with the age breaks!!  ;)  hee hee hee

January 22, 2011 at 10:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

vbtj
Limited Member

Randy you need to also consider wether a guy has lockers or a winch also.  The stuff we run not only do you need at the very least 33's but you need lockers front and rear and a winch.   It also helps to have HD diff covers, HD steering, an oil pan skid, and a cage.  If a guy has only one locker then he for sure needs a winch.   I can take someone to Clayton on 44's but if  they don't have lockers they won't get far.  In other words any one is welcome to join our gang anytime but make no mistake we wheel some nasty stuff so come ready to rock.

--

Rock Solid Fabworks    479-414-1246

Specializing in one-off fabrication with in house CNC plasma cutting.

January 22, 2011 at 8:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

bump for votes

--

January 26, 2011 at 12:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

April Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10