Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Other > Back from Nashville

arveetek

My wife and I drove back from Nashville today after a week-long business convention.  Had a really nice trip.

It snowed Thursday night.  Apparently, Nashville doesn't get much snow!  They only got 2" at most, but nobody there knows how to drive on it!  And they have no road crews whatsoever!  We left around 9 am this morning, and we saw car after car in the ditch, and many accidents.  It was crazy.  Once we made it to Kentucky, the roads were just fine.

There was snow on the ground all the way from Nashville to home.  That was one large storm!

On a side note, the highlight of our trip was gettin to meet Dave Ramsey!!  That was awesome.

Not sure if this will work: link to photo

Looks like ya'll have had some good discussions and some new members while I was gone!

Casey

--

95 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbodiesel, 285/75R16 Kenda Klever M/T's on Toyota steelies, some other goodies.  Overlanding Fun

January 21, 2011 at 11:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

Hi Casey, glad you guys made it back safely.  That's a long drive in the snow!   god has really been blessing the club, and yes, we did have a good meeting, lots of spirited discussion.  We got another TJ and are probably gonna get a four cylinder YJ soon as well so your squirrels can have some friends to hang out with:)

--

January 22, 2011 at 12:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

My squirrels will be glad to hear that!  They get a bit lonely from time to time..

--

95 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbodiesel, 285/75R16 Kenda Klever M/T's on Toyota steelies, some other goodies.  Overlanding Fun

January 22, 2011 at 10:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Chancho
Limited Member

Glad to hear that you made it back in one piece.

January 22, 2011 at 2:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Sunday, Apr 20 All Day
Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5