Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > 4x4 Events > February Club Run

arveetek

Allen at February 25, 2011 at 11:14 AM

Well guys I may not make it tomorrow.  My wifes I believe cousin has brain cancer.  Please put her family in prayers through this time. 

Sorry to hear that!  We'll be praying for your wife's family.

--

95 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbodiesel, 285/75R16 Kenda Klever M/T's on Toyota steelies, some other goodies.  Overlanding Fun

February 25, 2011 at 1:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

It looks like I might be able to make it tomorrow!  I was supposed to work, but just found out that my work schedule has changed....I now have every weekend off!!  Whoo hoo!  No more working Saturdays.

Now, do I want to get up that early to meet at Fayetteville at 7:45 in the morning??

--

95 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbodiesel, 285/75R16 Kenda Klever M/T's on Toyota steelies, some other goodies.  Overlanding Fun

February 25, 2011 at 2:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

Guys, to confirm meeting location, this would be where S. Crossover and 16 intersect at a Y in front of the medical arts pharmacy complex and next to rolling pin cafe?

--

February 25, 2011 at 2:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

arveetek at February 25, 2011 at 2:54 PM

It looks like I might be able to make it tomorrow!  I was supposed to work, but just found out that my work schedule has changed....I now have every weekend off!!  Whoo hoo!  No more working Saturdays.

Now, do I want to get up that early to meet at Fayetteville at 7:45 in the morning??

ABSOLUTELY!  and you can pick up your tail light guards :D

February 25, 2011 at 2:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hemi
Limited Member

Can you tell me what exit the meeting place is off 540?

February 25, 2011 at 4:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

Trailfrog at February 25, 2011 at 2:56 PM

Man, I would love to come!  However, with fuel going up, I don't think I should spend the money on a 254 mile round trip this weekend!!  Cass looks to be a 2.5 hr drive for me. :(

But, I just got a call from my buddy Larry, and D-Day Adventure Park is open this weekend, so we're going to run down there.  That's only 30 minutes from my house! :D  I'll miss hanging out with you guys, but at least I can still go wheeling!!  :D :D

--

February 25, 2011 at 4:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

Hemi at February 25, 2011 at 4:02 PM

Can you tell me what exit the meeting place is off 540?

Groginator, It's the 6th street exit on the south side of fayetteville, it turns into 16 and intersects S. Crossover a couple miles down the road by the looks of things. 

February 25, 2011 at 5:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Click HERE for directions and a map

February 25, 2011 at 5:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

arveetek at February 25, 2011 at 4:15 PM

Trailfrog at February 25, 2011 at 2:56 PM

Man, I would love to come!  However, with fuel going up, I don't think I should spend the money on a 254 mile round trip this weekend!!  Cass looks to be a 2.5 hr drive for me. :(

But, I just got a call from my buddy Larry, and D-Day Adventure Park is open this weekend, so we're going to run down there.  That's only 30 minutes from my house! :D  I'll miss hanging out with you guys, but at least I can still go wheeling!!  :D :D

Take pictures and post them up on our photo gallery

February 25, 2011 at 7:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Allen at February 25, 2011 at 11:14 AM

Well guys I may not make it tomorrow.  My wifes I believe cousin has brain cancer.  Please put her family in prayers through this time. 

Prayers sent your way.

February 25, 2011 at 7:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vbtj
Limited Member

Put a couple vids of myself and one of Bo on my Facebook for anyone interested and will probably add some more this week.  Both mine are from Pure Hell.

--

Rock Solid Fabworks    479-414-1246

Specializing in one-off fabrication with in house CNC plasma cutting.

March 1, 2011 at 11:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

collinsbronco
Limited Member

Can you post some video here for those who don't have Facebook? Thanks!!

--

2000 XJ Sport, 4 1/2 lift,Dana 30, 8.25 rear, NP231,STANO front bumper, rear bumper in progress, TJ Moab wheels, ZJ V8 steering. In the process of front hoop, tires, fender trimming.

WANTED

**ZJ rear gas tank skid, KJ Liberty rear disc brakes**

March 2, 2011 at 7:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mud diver
Limited Member

hey posted some more pics from the cass run

March 2, 2011 at 7:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

David
Limited Member
Sorry I took so long, new pics added from the run.
March 16, 2011 at 8:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

David, great pictures, especially the one of sophie!!   Hope you guys are doing well.  

March 16, 2011 at 10:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday, Apr 17 at 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM