Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Introductions > Welcome Michael

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Welcome or newest club member, Michael.  Michael lives in Ft. Smith and drives a 2001 Jeep Wrangler on 35's.

February 4, 2011 at 10:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Decipticon

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 4, 2011 at 10:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mud diver
Limited Member

Thank you every one. I had been looking for a club to join and justin with rock solid fab introduced me to your club. I cant wait to get out on the trail with you guys. A little about me, Me and my father have been into jeeps since i was a kid, i have owned 7 different jeeps since i was 16. Me and my dad restore the older jeeps on side just for fun. My new jeep is a hemi powered 2001 tj with 2008 jk rubicon axles poisen spider full cage and rear corner guards with 6 inch flares and 35 inch tires. Cant wait to try it out. Me and wife Kathryn just had our first little girl kylie she just turned a month old so i would have to say that the lord has really blessed me with latley with everthing. I look forward to meeting the rest of you.

February 4, 2011 at 10:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

Welcome!  It's great to see another TJ in the club!  Your Hemi will definitely blow my 4 squirrels out of the way, though!  :D 

This is a great club.  We're glad to have you.

My wife and I have two kids; a daughter, age 3, and a little boy, almost 9 months.

--

95 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbodiesel, 285/75R16 Kenda Klever M/T's on Toyota steelies, some other goodies.  Overlanding Fun

February 4, 2011 at 11:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mud diver
Limited Member

its all good though those 4 little squirrels are some of the toughest squirrels out there i tried to blow up my 97 and could not

February 4, 2011 at 11:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chancho
Limited Member

Welcome!!  Looking forward to meeting you and congrats on the new baby girl.

February 5, 2011 at 1:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mud diver
Limited Member

thank you

February 5, 2011 at 7:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

April Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10