Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Member Business Directory > Arkansas Seat Cover Inc.

mud diver
Limited Member

Hey everyone just wanted to let you guys know about our upholstery shop in fort smith. It has been in my family for 50 years do everthing from complete interiors to boats and some furniture. The newest part to our buisness which i am bringing in is selling jeep parts and jeep restoration. I am a dealer for both 4WheelDriveHardware, and also Crown jeep supply. get just about anything you need or want. we also have a decent selection of used partsjust let me know what your looking for. we also restore and sell vintage jeeps weve got on for sale right now its a 1953 m 38 has new crate motor with 200 miles on it rebuilt trans and rear in and nice new victory red paint job on it. If you guys have any questions or would like info just let me know  479-461-4972 or the shop 479-782-0464

February 4, 2011 at 11:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday, Apr 17 at 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM