Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Member Business Directory > Any mechanics want some work?

CW4x4Him
Limited Member

I need a clutch kit put in my 92 Isuzu Pickup.  If anyone's interested, let me know and give me an idea of what you'd charge.  Thanks guys.

-Chris W.

March 6, 2011 at 10:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

Hey Chris!  I was wondering about you the other day....hadn't heard from you in a while.  How's everything going for you?

If we were closer, I wouldn't mind putting the clutch in for you.

--

95 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbodiesel, 285/75R16 Kenda Klever M/T's on Toyota steelies, some other goodies.  Overlanding Fun

March 8, 2011 at 1:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CW4x4Him
Limited Member

Yeah Casey, we're doing good.  Busy livin' life, ya know? I still drop in to the forum a few times a week to try to keep current on club happenings.

Baby number 3 will be here near the end of April. (well, technically it's baby number 5, but baby number 3 that's still with us)  :)

We are trying to get going on building a house again.  Waiting on some estimates right now.

I miss wheelin' with the club.  I imagine some day I'll get back into it.  Hope you guys are doing good too.

--

"Its life or death now. Make your choice.  Who's side are you on?"

March 8, 2011 at 8:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

Wow!!!  I didn't know ya'll were expecting another one!!  We're sticking with just two...that's plenty for us!!  Annie will be 4 in July, and Jonah just turned 10 months.  Life is definitely busy, working to support a family and then playing with the kids when I get home.

Good luck with the house building plans!!  That can be pretty stressful.

--

95 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbodiesel, 285/75R16 Kenda Klever M/T's on Toyota steelies, some other goodies.  Overlanding Fun

March 8, 2011 at 9:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday, Apr 20 All Day