Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > 4x4 Events > Father / Son Church run, need some rigs to help!

Hemi
Limited Member

We had a great time.

Darrell also had a problem with his front end. Darrell - did you find out what it is yet?

May 9, 2011 at 8:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BONE
Limited Member

mud diver at May 9, 2011 at 8:09 AM

it was great had plenty of people show up and had a great time got to play in a big mud hole. and dragged trailor the whole way, we only had one break and that was when branson tried to drive thru a hole bigger then his jeep. well the hole got his drivers front u joint on his axle. but i had a blast and i think the kids did too.

Well, not quite just the u-joint.  When I pulled the axle, the shaft was ruined.  The yoke was destroyed beyond repair.  Thanks to Randy, Shane, Rick, etc for breaking their JK's enough that there was a spare shaft laying around! 

As for the outing, it was great!  Thanks so much to everybody that was able to come out and help.  The Buckhorn trail was impassable.  A section of the mountain slid off during the recent rains, so it may be a while before it can be ran by anything other than 4 wheelers.  We ran what I call the Blackburn Trail.  I'm not sure of the actual name.  It's normally a pretty mild trail, but the rain made it a really nice run.  The rain exposed a lot of rocks that weren't a factor in the past.  We had to get creative a couple times to get around damage, but it was a good day.  The boys and dads from our church had a blast.  They want to do it again in the fall.  Thanks again!

--

BONE

2008 JK Wrangler

SkyJacker 4.5" full flex / SkyJacker Adj. Control Arms / Tatton driveshafts / 36x12.50 Super Swamper TSL Radials / 15x8 Eagles / Rock Solid Fab front bumper / Smittybilt XRC-8 winch / Hellas / Custom built rear bumper - tire carrier / Aussie Locker

www.project-jk.com

May 14, 2011 at 1:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

mud diver
Limited Member

oh man sorry to hear that it broke that  bad. i had a great time and appriciate it. oh by the way cody the kid that was rideing with me left his hat in my jeep i have it so next time i run into you remind me so i cn give it to you to give back.

May 14, 2011 at 4:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

April Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10