Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Other > Trail Run??

duke 2001
Limited Member

I was wondering when the next trail run was going to be and where is was going to be at? Sure would be a nice weekend for a local run in this area...

--
March 15, 2011 at 7:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Well our next scheduled run was going to be to Superlift in Hot Springs this weekend but it looks  like there is not much interest in a weekend run at this point?  I may end up going down there the next weekend as I think I have to go to New orleans on the 27th because it looks like my brother is having back surgery on the 28th. 

I might be up for a run closer to home this weekend.  Our meeting is Thursday so might know more then.

March 15, 2011 at 9:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Peanut
Limited Member

Can't make my weekends match club trail runs. So I took a vacation day today, the wife  and I made the trip over to Buckhorn. We had a great day on the trails, ran the trail that goes up and crosses Fall Creek and  a couple of other shorter trails. Saw some horse riders and three ATV's. Have signed up for the Eureka Springs Jeep weekend.

--

March 16, 2011 at 10:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

April Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10