Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Modifications > Lift party at Sam's

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Hey guys, one of our new members called me tonight to say he plans to install his Teraflex 4" lift next Tuesday at his house in Lowell.  He has a friend helping but it's Sam's first experience installing a lift and he said if anyone is off work next Tuesday and would like to lend a hand he would welcome the help.  Sam has a 4dr JK and has a set of 37" tires waiting to go on as soon as he gets the lift installed! If anyone can help post up or contact me and I'll get you Sam's contact info.

March 23, 2011 at 9:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ToyoMojo
Limited Member

Thanks for the post -- hey guys -- any help would be appreciated this upcoming Tuesday to help install a 4" lift I'm putting on my 4-door JK. If you're interested in helping at all, please give me a call at 479-659-4092 and we'll work out directions, times, etc. Thanks again, Sam

March 25, 2011 at 12:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Discombobulated

normally i would jump at some shop time, but i'm tied up all next week.  

sorry

--
A lift, wheels, tires and stuff
March 25, 2011 at 7:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ToyoMojo
Limited Member

anyone else want to join in? Shane is looking into the possibility of using the shop for this -- had originally planned to do it at my house -- anyone interested? 

Sam

March 25, 2011 at 8:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

David
Limited Member
I don't know a thing about it, but I would love to come and learn. I can turn a wrench pretty well!
March 25, 2011 at 9:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ToyoMojo
Limited Member

David -- call me at 479-659-4092 and I'll give you directions. It'll be first thing Tuesday morning at my house unless I hear otherwise. Thanks for joining in!

March 25, 2011 at 10:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday, Apr 17 at 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM