Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > 4x4 Events > When's the next event?

arveetek

I looked on the calendar, and I don't see anything for April.  The only thing I know of is Branson's trail ride for the campers at Buckhorn at the end of the month.

Any other trail rides or events for April?  We need to get out there before the weather gets too hot!!

--

95 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbodiesel, 285/75R16 Kenda Klever M/T's on Toyota steelies, some other goodies.  Overlanding Fun

March 27, 2011 at 10:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Well the clib runs poll shows SMOOR and Disney tied at five votes each?  It looks like the weekend is April 9th.  I personally am ready for a trip to SMORR.  I think SWFWDA is at the park that weekend and you have to register through them if you go but I haven't been able to find out how?

March 28, 2011 at 10:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vbtj
Limited Member

The new park in Booneville is having an event that weekend also.  If Lyndi doesn't have softball that day or the games are early I'll probably head down there that Saturday.

--

Rock Solid Fabworks    479-414-1246

Specializing in one-off fabrication with in house CNC plasma cutting.

March 28, 2011 at 11:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

Trailfrog at March 28, 2011 at 10:32 PM

Well the clib runs poll shows SMOOR and Disney tied at five votes each?  It looks like the weekend is April 9th.  I personally am ready for a trip to SMORR.  I think SWFWDA is at the park that weekend and you have to register through them if you go but I haven't been able to find out how?

I'd love to head to SMORR!!

--

95 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbodiesel, 285/75R16 Kenda Klever M/T's on Toyota steelies, some other goodies.  Overlanding Fun

March 29, 2011 at 8:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

arjeepin
Limited Member

the event at SMORR is called "SHO ME ROCKS"

--

1990 YJ........arjeepin on rockwells

March 30, 2011 at 5:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

I just emailed the contact person for this event and asked if it was open to the public and if so how to register and what is the cost.  I'll post his response when I get it.  Thanks Paul.

March 30, 2011 at 7:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Ok, I talked to Marty at Ozark Mountain 4x4 Club and he said we are welcome to come to Sho Me Rocks April 8-9 at SMORR.  The quarterly meeting of SWFWDA will be first thing Saturday morming, the rest is wheeling time.  Ozark Mountain is handling all the registration and we would need to register by next Wednesday (4/6).  It is $50 for the driver and $20 for each adult passenger for Friday and Saturday.  Sunday would be ranch rates for those that wheel on Sunday.  The registration includes one dinner ticket and one door prize.  Dinner is catered BBQ dinner.  Here is the flyer  and the registration form

Do we want to do this?  We would be helping support SWFWDA? 

March 30, 2011 at 11:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hemi
Limited Member

I checked out the SWFWDA mission statement. Render assistance. Support the Blue Ribbon Coalition and Tread Lightly. I am good supporting them

If I can get my rocker armor changed out I am ready to wheel. Maybe even if I don't

March 31, 2011 at 12:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

Ohhh...I really can't afford that right now.  I'll have to pass on SMORR for the 9th.

Anyone want to do some Mark Twain trails near Cassville?  I need some wheeling that will be easy on the wallet!!  :D

Who's going to Disney that weekend?

--

March 31, 2011 at 9:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

POWERD BY CHRIST
Limited Member

I just saw this post and wondered if anyone was actually going to SMORR this weekend?  I can't make it this weekend but Mid-South Jeeps is having their Spring run the following week (4/15-17). 

I'm pretty sure I could make that weekend if nothing is set in stone and anyone could make the 15-17th.

April 4, 2011 at 2:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hemi
Limited Member

I met some of the folks from Mid South at the Jamboree. Would like to run with them again. Never been to SMORR.

April 4, 2011 at 3:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Attila Okner
Limited Member

Id love to make a trip to SMORR but this event wont work with me... :(

April 4, 2011 at 9:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

David
Limited Member
Casey, my wife and I are up for Mark Twain, I'm stock, never been there so I don't know the difficulty of the trails.
April 4, 2011 at 10:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

David at April 4, 2011 at 10:08 PM

Casey, my wife and I are up for Mark Twain, I'm stock, never been there so I don't know the difficulty of the trails.

A friend of mine asked me to help him get his truck running on Saturday, so I'd better help him out.

I just saw that Ozarks Jeep Thing club was down at Cassville last Saturday!  I wish I could have gone, but I ended up working that day.  That group has been several times and knows the trails really well.  Sounds like some of the trails have been closed since the last time they went.

Maybe we can call get together really soon!!

April 6, 2011 at 10:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday, Apr 20 All Day