Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Modifications > Thanks!

ToyoMojo
Limited Member

Hey guys -- just wanted to introduce myself....my name is Sam, I'm married and have a couple of dogs. I've had my 2008 Sahara JKU for about 6 months, and have been actively piecing together my mods. I would like to thank a few people for their generosity and amazing amount of help. First off, Shane -- thanks for being a good friend, for inviting me to the club to begin with, and helping with the lift, etc. yesterday. I would also like to thank David, Rick, Scott, and Randy for all their help and contributions. We got my 4" TF lift kit, 37" tires, trackbar(finally), and all the little stuff all done between yesterday and today. It's such a drastic change (for the better), and can't wait to get out on the trails with you guys. Again, thanks to everyone, we need to do this again some time!

Sam

March 30, 2011 at 9:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Great!  Glad you got everything done, I wished I could have got off work to lend a hand but it sounds like you were in very capable hands.  Look forward to meeting you at an upcoming meeting or trail run.

March 30, 2011 at 10:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ToyoMojo
Limited Member

me too! -- check out my profile Randy, have a picture of the transformed JK!:D

--

Whatever good things we build, end up building us.

March 30, 2011 at 11:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hemi
Limited Member

Welcome Sam!

Sorry I could not help; have class Tuesday nights and that work thing during the day to pay for my jeep. Can't wait to see your rig

March 31, 2011 at 12:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gabe Sconzert
Limited Member

Sam, great looking rig!  Can't wait to see that thing in person!

April 1, 2011 at 10:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

April Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10