Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > For Sale > JK Radio

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Anyone replace their OEM radio and still have it?  Mine is on the blink for some reason?  I turn it on and it sounds like someone is turning the volume up and down rapidly.  Never heard one do this before.  It started last week.  I hit a bump and it started working and lasted about two days and then started again!

April 4, 2011 at 8:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ToyoMojo
Limited Member

I haven't had to replace mine and haven't had any issues out of it...maybe a wire is loose somewhere in there?

--

Whatever good things we build, end up building us.

April 4, 2011 at 9:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mud diver
Limited Member
Sounds to me like you got the famous my jeep broke my radio curse my 97 I had went through 3 factory radios in a month they said due to road vibrations.
April 4, 2011 at 9:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gabe Sconzert
Limited Member

Randy I have a radio you can have.  All my factory stuff has been torn out, so I couldn't put it back in if I tried.

If we keep this up, your rig is going to be more parts of my rig than yours.  ;)

April 4, 2011 at 10:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday, Apr 20 All Day