Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Modifications > Drive Flanges

vbtj
Limited Member

Brian you might be interested in these.  I am going to order some for my 60 next week and the sale is good through the end of March.  They quoted me $14 for shipping also for everyones info.  This is a smokin deal guys.  Here is the link

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=765400

March 11, 2009 at 2:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Captain_Morgan
Limited Member
Man what a deal. But it says that the 44 ones only fit a Warn conversion. I don't know if they will fit on mine. You are gonna have to quit posting all the stuff you find. I'll be broke! Then when you guys say, "Let's go to Clayton." My response will be, "I can't....I'm BROKE." LOL J/K If they will work with mine I might buy em. I want some with "skull & cross bones" though! My drive flanges fit in the same way that those do I think, but mine doesn't have screw holes in them to bolt the cover to. The covers I have are just friction fit. Thanks for letting me know about them. Thanks.
March 11, 2009 at 3:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vbtj
Limited Member

Brian they should fit yours.  The part about the Warn stuff is if you have a full float conversion on a rear axle applcation not front.  If your axle are the common 19 spline outers they will work.   I was going to buy Poly Performance ones which have the skull and cross bones but these are way to cheap to pass up  For me they are $159 to my door.

March 11, 2009 at 5:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Sunday, Apr 20 All Day
Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5