Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > ATV Introductions > ATV Chapter

Trailfrog
Site Owner

For those that didn't make April's meeting we discussed a request we got from Jeramy to start an ATV chapter of the Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club!  Everyone present voted to work with Jeramy to start this chapter.  I met with Jeramy last night and he is ready to start organizing the ATV chapter.  So I wanted to introduce Jeramy, welcome him to the Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club, and let him know that we will work along side him to help get this first  club chapter started.  I'm excited about being able to reach out to another group of folks that know our Lord and Savior and enjoy being out in His beautiful creation.  

This will be a new adventure for our club.  Jeramy will be organizing the ATV runs and we will join them from time to time when there are trails for both ATV's and 4x4 vehicles.  More than likely we will no tbe sharing the same trails but each could enjoy the trails specific to their rig then we could come together and enjoy lunch together or on weekend trips all enjoy the campfire.

Join me in welcoming Jeramy to the Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club.  If you have friends that have ATV's help us spread the word.  Jeramy will be posting the ATV trail run schedule soon!

May 5, 2011 at 10:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

Welcome Jeramy!  We wish you luck in this new venture.  I really enjoyed my Polaris 350 Trail Boss I had before I got into Jeepin'.

--

95 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbodiesel, 285/75R16 Kenda Klever M/T's on Toyota steelies, some other goodies.  Overlanding Fun

May 5, 2011 at 11:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mud diver
Limited Member

welcome jeramy this sounds great i actually got a couple buddies that have been looking for a good 4 wheeler group to go ride with i will let them know.

May 6, 2011 at 8:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SuperD
Limited Member
Welcome Jeremy and good luck, were glad to help
May 8, 2011 at 10:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jeramy
  1. Welcome Scotty Flippo to our ATV Club!
--

Jeramy Murphy ATV Chapter

June 25, 2011 at 10:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BONE
Limited Member

Hey I know that guy.

--

BONE

2008 JK Wrangler

SkyJacker 4.5" full flex / SkyJacker Adj. Control Arms / Tatton driveshafts / 36x12.50 Super Swamper TSL Radials / 15x8 Eagles / Rock Solid Fab front bumper / Smittybilt XRC-8 winch / Hellas / Custom built rear bumper - tire carrier / Aussie Locker

www.project-jk.com

June 28, 2011 at 11:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Melinda
Limited Member

My Big Bear needs a trail to run! Keep me posted when ya'll have something scheduled.

--

July 7, 2011 at 7:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

muddyredneck
Limited Member

BONE at June 28, 2011 at 11:48 PM

Hey I know that guy.

so do I what a small world

--

servants of the most high ...not rockstars

July 7, 2011 at 8:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Melinda at July 7, 2011 at 7:49 PM

My Big Bear needs a trail to run! Keep me posted when ya'll have something scheduled.

Next 4x4 run is scheduled for for Cass, AR July 23rd. ATV run is scheduled for Mill Creek July 16th.   

July 7, 2011 at 10:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jan Brazeau
Limited Member

We are happy to see this large and vital (ie alive!) club.  We signed up to be informed of ATV rides.  I found your site by googling MOAB.  We took our first ATV ride there in the middle of July and loved it.  We are Arctic Cat riders, the TRV 1000 with power steering being our preferred ride.  God bless you as you enjoy creation and each other.  Steve and Jan Brazeau of Yakima WA

August 1, 2011 at 4:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Marv
Limited Member

Any other ATV runs coming up??  I've almost got the Jeep back together, but I'd be down for an ATV run too.. it'd be alot cheaper than dragging out the CJ

September 13, 2011 at 10:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jeramy
We are riding Byrds Adventure club this Saturday 10/22. We are meeting at the mcdonalds/gas station at 102 and 540 in Bentonville. You can also meet us down there. Let me know if you will be attending for a head count. Also let me know if you will be meeting at mcdonalds. We are pulling out at 7 am. Email me at mjeramy711@yahoo.com
--

October 20, 2011 at 4:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jeramy
We are riding Byrds Adventure club this Saturday 10/22. We are meeting at the mcdonalds/gas station at 102 and 540 in Bentonville. You can also meet us down there. Let me know if you will be attending for a head count. Also let me know if you will be meeting at mcdonalds. We are pulling out at 7 am. Email me at mjeramy711@yahoo.com
--

October 20, 2011 at 4:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Marv
Limited Member

Well, I missed that post!  I would have had a lot better time on the ATV instead of taking the Jeep to Disney.. made it 90 minutes into wheeling and broke the rear output shaft on my Dana 300 tcase...  I think it's time to put the Jeep back together one more time, sell it and buy a RXR-S..

I will definately keep up with the ATV side of the club a little closer though..

October 24, 2011 at 10:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jeramy

Marv at October 24, 2011 at 10:44 PM

Well, I missed that post!  I would have had a lot better time on the ATV instead of taking the Jeep to Disney.. made it 90 minutes into wheeling and broke the rear output shaft on my Dana 300 tcase...  I think it's time to put the Jeep back together one more time, sell it and buy a RXR-S..

I will definately keep up with the ATV side of the club a little closer though..

--

November 27, 2011 at 4:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jeramy
We are also on facebook at Christian Crawlers ATV Club
--

November 27, 2011 at 4:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

David

Hi, I'm a new member. Looking forward to meeting everyone and riden the trails. I joined the ATV part of the club last weekend.

January 22, 2013 at 10:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Forward

welcome to the group David.

January 23, 2013 at 12:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Discombobulated
Welcome David. Look forward to meeting you
--
A lift, wheels, tires and stuff
January 23, 2013 at 6:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Welcome David, glad you found us.  Hope you can make the Mill Creek run on Saturday.

January 23, 2013 at 10:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

April Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10