Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Prayer and Praise > Joplin Tornado

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Everyone please pray for all those in and around Joplin that were affected by the tornado that went through there last night.  Many have lost family and friends in this terrible storm.     

May 23, 2011 at 9:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

It looks like Hiroshima.   Devastating.  Has anyone heard from Casey or have his number?

--

May 23, 2011 at 11:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

muddyredneck
Limited Member

i believe robert talked to casey sunday evening 

--

servants of the most high ...not rockstars

May 24, 2011 at 7:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lefty
Limited Member

I talked to Casey on Sunday him around 9ish.  He and family were fine.  He was in joplin looking for friends.  I have not tryied to get in touch sence then.

My Cousin lost the their house.  They were in the crawel space when the roof was ripped off.  I was up there to try to help on Monday.  It is bad.  I will try to post some picks.

May 24, 2011 at 11:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

Thanks for thinking of us!  My house was out of the storm's path, however our electricity was knocked out Sunday night, and just restored a few hours ago.  Just now have been able to log on and check things out.

It is terrible up here.  My wife's parents lost their home, my wife's cousin and his wife lost their home, my wife's best friend and husband lost their home, as well as several other friends.  We also know of three friends who have lost their lives.

You just can't imagine the devasation that has occured.  It just goes on, and on.

We have spent the last two days cleaning out what belongings we can salvage.  My in-laws are staying with other family members for now.

Continued thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated.

Casey

May 24, 2011 at 11:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mud diver
Limited Member
Our thoughts and prayers are with you guys.
May 24, 2011 at 11:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

Here's a link to some sobering pictures:

Joplin Tornado Destroys Lives

May 25, 2011 at 12:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Attila Okner
Limited Member

I was right in front of the tornado when it hit 20th street...Home Depot demolished in front of my eyes. The Rover got some scratches from this storm..but that will buff out.

As soon as I got home...grabbed my dog and we went S.A.R. (eventhough she is not yet certified) and we help find one body...terrible scene guys...its a nightmare

May 27, 2011 at 12:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday, Apr 17 at 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM