Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Other > Anyone heard of Iron Rock Off Road??

NWA_WJ

I have ordered a 3" lift from Iron Rock Off Road for my WJ.  I was just curious if anyone has heard of them or knows anyone running one of their lifts.  They make all kinds of stuff for TJs, XJs, ZJs, and WJs.  They make a few things for JKs and YJs.  I have done a lot of research on different lifts and scoured forums looking for info and finally decided on IRO.  My biggest deciding factor was that they make a 3" coil spring kit and I didn't want to go much higher than that considering all the other mods than need to be done when you get to 3.5 and higher on WJs.  Most companies only have 2, 2.5, 4, or larger, or they use spacers.  Most of the companies I had looked at also use track bar and sway bar end link extension rather than upgrade the actual part.  I have talked to a couple of people from IRO and their customer service so far has been great.  Thanks, Brant

May 30, 2011 at 8:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

collinsbronco
Limited Member

Is it  www.ironrockoffroad.com ?

Cant wait to see it lifted!

Justin

--

2000 XJ Sport, 4 1/2 lift,Dana 30, 8.25 rear, NP231,STANO front bumper, rear bumper in progress, TJ Moab wheels, ZJ V8 steering. In the process of front hoop, tires, fender trimming.

WANTED

**ZJ rear gas tank skid, KJ Liberty rear disc brakes**

May 30, 2011 at 10:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

David
Limited Member
Please keep the updates coming!!! IRO is the lift I'm going to get, whether I keep the TJ or find a stock Rubicon. Their 4" kit can't be beat for the price and all the goodies it comes with.
May 30, 2011 at 10:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

I lifted my old ZJ with Iron Rock parts.  They have great customer service, and I like that you can buy individual pieces, or even slightly used parts.  You won't regret dealing with them.  They are definiely the Cherokee and Grand Cherokee gurus.

Casey

May 30, 2011 at 10:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NWA_WJ

Yes it is ironrockoffroad.com.  I have read a lot of great things about them and in most of the forums they are ranked right up there with the big name companies.  I will definately keep you up to date with everything including how long it takes for shipping.  From what I have read online (with other companies) one of the biggest complaints people had was how long it took to actually recieve their order.  Thank you all for your quick replies.

Thanks, Brant

May 30, 2011 at 11:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

David
Limited Member
I would imagine that if you let us know when and where installation was going to take place, you might have some help!
May 30, 2011 at 11:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NWA_WJ

Lift Kit has shipped!!!  I ordered it online Monday morning, they were closed b/c of Memorial Day, and they have already boxed it up and shipped it out.  I am impressed how quickly it shipped.  FedEx is showing it to arrive on Friday.  So if all goes well I will be installing it on Saturday.  I haven't quite figured out where I am installing it.  I can do it at home in my 2 car garage, but my buddy has a 50x60 shop at home with a 2 post lift and every tool imagineable.  His shop is very tempting, did I mention he is a MAC tool dealer?  So hopefully I will be sitting higher come Saturday afternoon.

June 1, 2011 at 8:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

David
Limited Member
So how did it go??? Inquiring minds need to know!!!
--
03 Rubicon (Thanks Larry!), 4" suspension lift, IRO front trackbar, BFG AT's 33x12.5x15 on 15x10 steelies.
June 8, 2011 at 12:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

NWA_WJ
Sorry I have been very busy. It went great and I love the lift and would highly recommend IRO to anyone. I will post pics and more later. By the way Dave i'm liking the new rubi, it looks good on you.
June 10, 2011 at 5:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

David
Limited Member
Glad you like the lift, good to know about IRO! And THANKS!
June 10, 2011 at 9:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday, Apr 17 at 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM