Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > 4x4 Events > Club Ultimate Adventure

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Michael had this idea to do an "Ultimate Adventure" type run sometime for the club and others that might want to participate.  I thought I would post his idea and see what kind of interest and ideas we might have.  Michaels idea was:

"what if we had a mini ultimate adventure for the club in the fall.  We could just run all the parks around Arkansas and ok and Missouri like superlift Disney the new one in boonville and up in eureka springs and like smor camp out at the parks and maybe a night in a hotel like I said it would be a mini ultimate adventure and maybe we can get someone to volunteer thier truck and trailer as a support truck"

What do ya'll think?

June 11, 2011 at 10:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vbtj
Limited Member

I've always said I would love to do something like this but if I go I am trailering my rig the whole way.   Also you need to take into consideration going from the easiest wheeling spots to the hardest ones that way you don't break early on and ruin the rest of the trip.   That being said I think it would be cool to start like at SMORR or Eureka, then work your way south through Cass, Booneville, Hot Springs, then cut across to the new park Twig Mountain, and then finish up in Clayton.    Wheel a day then travel a day, but maybe stay 2 days at Superlift and Clayton if rigs can hold together.   Sounds fun to me

--

Rock Solid Fabworks    479-414-1246

Specializing in one-off fabrication with in house CNC plasma cutting.

June 12, 2011 at 12:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

mud diver
Limited Member
I agree with the easiest to the hardest trail depending on what trails we run in the park Randy and the guys thought it would be a good idea to have 2 separate runs at the park one group for the bigger guys and a group for guys like us slightly modified which I like. And rigs holding together is the big thing as long as no one blows an engine up or a transfercase to pieces we should be able to fix what breaks
June 12, 2011 at 10:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

mud diver
Limited Member
Any one else interested in doing something like this let me know that way we can figure some stuff out for it
August 3, 2011 at 9:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

collinsbronco
Limited Member

I would like more details. I would be interested pending the timing of the event. 

--

2000 XJ Sport, 4 1/2 lift,Dana 30, 8.25 rear, NP231,STANO front bumper, rear bumper in progress, TJ Moab wheels, ZJ V8 steering. In the process of front hoop, tires, fender trimming.

WANTED

**ZJ rear gas tank skid, KJ Liberty rear disc brakes**

August 3, 2011 at 9:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mud diver
Limited Member
Well that's the thing tryin to get an idea when everyone might want to do it order of parks and stuff like that
August 3, 2011 at 9:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BONE
Limited Member

Definitely interested.

--

BONE

2008 JK Wrangler

SkyJacker 4.5" full flex / SkyJacker Adj. Control Arms / Tatton driveshafts / 36x12.50 Super Swamper TSL Radials / 15x8 Eagles / Rock Solid Fab front bumper / Smittybilt XRC-8 winch / Hellas / Custom built rear bumper - tire carrier / Aussie Locker

www.project-jk.com

August 4, 2011 at 12:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

daveoffroad
Limited Member

I like

--

David Austin

http://www.c4x4.com/

http://freegift.net/

August 4, 2011 at 7:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

vbtj
Limited Member

I'm still down for it.  We need to get everyone together and who wants to do it and get a gameplan together.

--

Rock Solid Fabworks    479-414-1246

Specializing in one-off fabrication with in house CNC plasma cutting.

August 4, 2011 at 4:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mud diver
Limited Member
I think that would be the best thing to get it all together I was thinking about maybe early or middle October which doesn't give us much time to plan but I agree we should all sort of get together. Now I think as many people that can should drive thief jeeps cause that's what makes it an ultimate adventure now I know some of you like Justin and a few others driving thief jeeps on the road would be asking for someone to get hurt so I think it's ok that the guys who want to trailer can. Plus if one of us driving breaks real bad we will have a trailer on hand to get to a shop let me know what you think and if any ones going to the car show next weekend we can talk about it there
August 4, 2011 at 8:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday, Apr 20 All Day