Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > 4x4 Events > YOU MISSED IT RUN at CASS

Trailfrog
Site Owner
Calvary Crawlers invite: Join us at the 1st annual "YOU MISSED IT RUN". If you missed Crawl 4 Christ don't worry! We're planning a trip to SMORR in southern MO the weekend of 7/29-31. Stay tuned for details. We're trying to coordinate with 3-4 clubs to get 30-35 rigs there for a big event. Who would be interested in making this our club run for July instead of the Cass trip scheduled for July 23rd?
June 20, 2011 at 11:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Discombobulated
I would prefer cass. I will be out of town the weekend after
--
A lift, wheels, tires and stuff
June 22, 2011 at 12:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SuperD
Limited Member

cass here as well, Im going to SMORR in october with the Arkansas Crawlers

June 22, 2011 at 12:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NWA_WJ
I had already decided to go to Cass and I was really looking forward to it. I wouldn't be able to make to SMORR.
June 23, 2011 at 12:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

duke 2001
Limited Member
I m for cass..it works out better
June 23, 2011 at 12:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Ok, all those that voted for Cass, sign up!  We will meet at the parking lot just south of the 265 and Hwy 16 intersection in Fayetteville at 8am Saturday morning (7/23).  Pack a lunch and lot's of water!

July 18, 2011 at 11:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NWA_WJ

I signed up!!  My brother will be riding with me on Saturday.  I was hoping to get a few things done before going to Cass, but busy weekends and this hot weather has deterred me from doing anything that requires being out in the garage.  Who is planning on going to Cass???

July 19, 2011 at 10:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

collinsbronco
Limited Member

Later in the fall, after the baby is here, I will be ready for a trail run!! Its been a while....:)

--

2000 XJ Sport, 4 1/2 lift,Dana 30, 8.25 rear, NP231,STANO front bumper, rear bumper in progress, TJ Moab wheels, ZJ V8 steering. In the process of front hoop, tires, fender trimming.

WANTED

**ZJ rear gas tank skid, KJ Liberty rear disc brakes**

July 19, 2011 at 10:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vbtj
Limited Member

I'm out which sucks cause I love wheeling at Cass.  I am in the middle of working a Sunday-Sunday week.

--

Rock Solid Fabworks    479-414-1246

Specializing in one-off fabrication with in house CNC plasma cutting.

July 19, 2011 at 10:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BONE
Limited Member

We're out.  We were planning to be there but I've been volunteered to help with a buddy's birthday party.

--

BONE

2008 JK Wrangler

SkyJacker 4.5" full flex / SkyJacker Adj. Control Arms / Tatton driveshafts / 36x12.50 Super Swamper TSL Radials / 15x8 Eagles / Rock Solid Fab front bumper / Smittybilt XRC-8 winch / Hellas / Custom built rear bumper - tire carrier / Aussie Locker

www.project-jk.com

July 20, 2011 at 12:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

duke 2001
Limited Member

i'm still planning on going to cass....i just got home last night from st louis and ive got the front of the jeep apart. so if i get it put back together in time ..im game!!

July 20, 2011 at 4:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NWA_WJ
Duke, what are you doing to your Jeep? I hope you can make it out to Cass Saturday. It will be my first venture in my WJ.
July 20, 2011 at 5:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

duke 2001
Limited Member
I've got the grill,front bumper, and bumper cover off fabricating a winch plate to fit for my winch..I'm a month behind on getting it done. Due to work
July 20, 2011 at 10:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NWA_WJ
Sweet!! I want to do a winch, but I have a long list of things I am planning on doing and a winch isn't at the top. I really want to do some sort of selectable front locker air, cable, or ected I haven't decided yet.
July 20, 2011 at 11:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SuperD
Limited Member

if the swelling in my hand goes down enough to grip the steering wheel I will be there along with my cousin Zac and his Yota

July 21, 2011 at 11:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SuperD
Limited Member

well Zac is out and my hand still hurts but I'm goin anyway!

if it gets too bad to drive I'll bum a ride from someone else, wheelin is wheelin!

July 22, 2011 at 4:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hemi
Limited Member

Good times at Cass. It was beautiful if hot, Unfortunately we had some carnage, and took the wrong trail. Jeff broke an axle and ball joints. I am pretty sure I damaged my ball joints as well.

Still, good times. Here are some pictures http://www.christiancrawlers4x4.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=11969450

July 24, 2011 at 1:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SuperD
Limited Member
Man it was hot but still a good time, Jeffs breakage was interesting, everyone pooled their tools together and we managed to reinstall his ball joints and remove his broken axle shaft. Dean I wasn't being a jerk when I passed you, I was in a constant state of death wobble behind you and needed to speed up a bit,
July 24, 2011 at 7:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

I'd like to hear some more details on the carnage!  From looking at the pics, it looks like the u-joint ears failed on the front axle shaft on the unit bearing side.  And who carries around a sawzall??  :)

July 24, 2011 at 10:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hemi
Limited Member

No worries Dave. I didn't give it a second thought. Jeep is handling funny though.

The sawzall was handy! They used it to cut a Red Bull can to make a cap for the axle.

July 24, 2011 at 11:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday, Apr 17 at 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM